Guardian: Ring of warding issue/bug?

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: rajule.8054

rajule.8054

The tooltip for ring of warding states that it creates a ring around you that foes cannot cross. trapped foes cannot exit the ring while it is active. However in practice I’ve noticed that enemies are able to dodge in and out of the ring which seems like a bug to me.

I could understand being able to teleport through the barrier but not simply roll across it. Also I don’t believe the similar utility skill “Sanctuary: Form a protective healing shelter for allies. Foes and projectiles cannot enter” does not suffer from this same issue.

can anyone else confirm or deny this?

Posted by: The Meat Wagon.7194

The Meat Wagon.7194

I have noticed the same thing

Posted by: SirMoogie.9263

SirMoogie.9263

If they have stability they can move through wards. So, make sure that isn’t the case. i have noticed that while my knockback won’t knock foes through the barrier, other knockbacks will.

Posted by: Raukcaran.2590

Raukcaran.2590

Sanctuary does not suffer from the issue of rolling through bubbles, but it does suffer from people just walking right into the bubble, and even attacking through it (which seems counter-intuitive. If people could attack through it, it wouldn’t be a bubble, it would just be another ring of warding.