Guardian healing bug etc.

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Esperette.3784

Esperette.3784

I now have been in fractals 4 times and had occasions where my guardian heals do not work. In these cases the whole team usually goes down and I lose so much money from having to repair my armor. Also in some of the maps my weapons disappear. The trading post is also bugged and has been for as long as I can remember. I have to log in and out 5-6 times per play time in order to reset the TP. Also in the fractal containing old Tom there is a glitch that causes you to instantly die when you fall, requiring repairs, this is also costly. The old tom boss itself is also bugged when charging the panels. Sometimes the fan still will not work causing the whole team to die. These are costly bugs and ruin the game experience and usually lead to rage quits by people in the party.

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Kyllaa.1385

Kyllaa.1385

You should post each bug in a separate post or find other similar threads and relay as much detail as possible; multiple bugs in one post make it difficult for the team to pass your bugs along effectively. Not to mention, most people (unlike my boneheaded self) don’t reply to them and it generates more rage.

As for the titled part of the post, I was playing my guardian today and was healing without issue, even in a dungeon. However, I read a thread elsewhere stating there was some issue in fractals regarding healing skills, not just on guardian.

There are a ton of tp posts in the tech forum and bug forum. Most have all sorts of solutions for all sorts of specific issues. Here is one for example:

1. Open your trading post (leave this open until finished)
2. Open your options panel
3. Change the language to French
4. Wait for the trading post to reload in French
5. Change the language back to English (anglais)
6. Test trading post

But if your issue is actually connection related or root certificate related or even cache related or program conflict related, this probably won’t help. It’s like shooting in the dark at a stationary target you have never seen before.

Before rage posting, maybe try searching… Rage is bad…m’kay.