Guild Bounty: Couldn't activate a Target

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: izze.3284

izze.3284

Hello Anet,
already send a Bug-Report but i want to leave this here because i want to let the community know about this bug.
To tell a long story short: We activated a Guild Bounty T3 and we had all our targets located. After we finished 1 or 2 we moved to the Half-Baked Komali and tried to activate him/her but it won’t let us activate him. We tried it with atleast 20 diffrent people…
We are really disappointed about that…

Attachments:

[SWAG]Izze
Frostfang, Howler, 2x Sunrise, Predator, Kamohoali’ Kotaki

Posted by: houndmd.4360

houndmd.4360

Had the same bug today, on Bounty t2. We found and killed Sotzz(!), then was promplty kittenblocked by both Shaman Arderus (who refused to talk) and Big Mayana (trees didn’t give an option to kick). Right before this disaster we also failed Guild Trek Tier 3, because 4 of 20 circles were missing (and then we had to wait about 15 minutes after Trek failed and we were unable to activate Bounty).

Posted by: HardRider.2980

HardRider.2980

Same here. We had 2/3 targets that couldn’t be activated, so we tried a T1 afterwards (we did a T3 first) and only 1 out of the 2 could be activated. _.-

We are heroes. This is what we do!

RIP City of Heroes

Posted by: Handschoen.6895

Handschoen.6895

Same issue. Both with Guild Trek and Guild Bounty. Lets hope our Guild Rush doesn’t bug out as well.

Posted by: Seraph.8406

Seraph.8406

Teesa became our issue of the night. We failed T1 a few times now because of this bug. Very annoying and bad for morale when allready not having a huge guild Hope Anet fix this soon. Hopefully guild trek also get fixed then, glad i didnt started that one today. but thanks for the info

Seraph Deathwish – Guild Leader of The Fiery Titans (TFT) Gandara