Guild Hall Arena Decorations Bugged [Merged]

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Botan Saro Pu.1085

Botan Saro Pu.1085

Glad to hear you’re working on it — we have the same issues. Our barrier is up and we can’t lower it either, along with not being able to place decorations.

Posted by: Deemo.6094

Deemo.6094

Pushing this up to see if arena net are back from there holidays and maybe fixing this yet. :!:!:!

Persistence overcomes resistance. In the end, all things you work for can be yours, except in gw2.

Deemo.6094

^^ maybe arena net are back from holidays and start fixing things now, hey? FAITH! trololol. they need to fix this tho its a massive problem, no one from guiild has used arena since this kitten happened.

Persistence overcomes resistance. In the end, all things you work for can be yours, except in gw2.

Posted by: DivaCeryn.2673

DivaCeryn.2673

Ours is still like this as well. we have several obstacles built had some placed a month ago removed them to redo it and add some new ones and since then have gotten the same. have 250 of each and get you do not have this item……

DivaCeryn.2673

ours is still the same too and its going on a month since everyone started posting this bug as well as other things in halls including waypointing in hall and scribe station is in rubble, griffon fountains that guild scribe has made does not work no water yet lion fountain does as well as the small basic fountains.

DivaCeryn.2673

Does this mean our Griffon Fountain our scribe spent so much on making as well as our arena stuff will get fixed?

Posted by: xVortex.5832

xVortex.5832

Having the same issue here as well. Looking forward to it being fixed

Deemo.6094

Yeah, its becoming a joke tbh. This bug, the amount of time its been like this and the complete ignorance from devs to even give this matter attention. Why do we put money into this game when the very things we pay for do not get fixed? Yeah its a good game and yeah ill support it when i can and need to but this is taking the kitten now…….. Dont think ill be gemsing for a while.

Posted by: Shade.1365

Shade.1365

Yeah, its becoming a joke tbh. This bug, the amount of time its been like this and the complete ignorance from devs to even give this matter attention. Why do we put money into this game when the very things we pay for do not get fixed? Yeah its a good game and yeah ill support it when i can and need to but this is taking the kitten now…….. Dont think ill be gemsing for a while.

Before you get your knickers in a tight knot, perhaps it would pay dividends to scroll through the forums and see if anyone else has had a similar issue. If you had of you would of noticed that another thread has had a response and the issue is being investigated.

We are working on this and will let you know when we’re close to a fix. We’ll contact you directly if we need your help gathering more data. Thanks!

In regards to: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/Guild-Hall-Arena-Decorations-Bugged/first#post5910508

I can understand the frustration of bugs like this taking a seemingly long time to fix but it is impossible for devs to monitor every single forum post and take care of every single bug in what we consider a reasonable time frame; everything has its priority. So why don’t we cool the jets, be patient and enjoy the game :P

Posted by: Dreggon.6598

Dreggon.6598

None of the arena decorations work, they all say I don’t have enough of the decoration (but we do have enough).

Posted by: Levitating Cat.8623

Levitating Cat.8623

“You are all weaklings!”

Deemo.6094

^^ ill admit i caved they released that shared inventory slot when i had like 30silver….
begging the fox of this bug tho, its killing my ocd

Posted by: Medavc.3017

Medavc.3017

I hope the fix the bug soon i know people are upset they put alot of time in the upgrades just like we did.But i do hope in the up comming patch on the 26th maybe they can get this sorted it woudl be nice i admit to be able to use the arena.

Posted by: EdgarMTanaka.7291

EdgarMTanaka.7291

A realy realy hard to fix bug it seems. I am rooting for you Devs! I hope you can fix this soon! Can’t wait to try out the new stuff we have got.

Member of Alpha Swedish Gaming Community – http://www.alphas.se/
Guild Leader of Alpha Sgc [ASGC]

Posted by: reapex.8546

reapex.8546

A realy realy hard to fix bug it seems. I am rooting for you Devs! I hope you can fix this soon! Can’t wait to try out the new stuff we have got.

Same, we’re no longer upgrading the arena until the issue is resolved.

Posted by: Pyrophobic.5219

Pyrophobic.5219

Still not working. How come this is still not fixed? This has been an issue for over a month.. Put the coffee down Anet, and fix this ASAP

Posted by: GM Awesomeness

Previous

GM Awesomeness

Self Help Administrator

Assuming all goes well with testing, we should have a fix for this in the next patch.

Posted by: reapex.8546

reapex.8546

Assuming all goes well with testing, we should have a fix for this in the next patch.

Yay!

Deemo.6094

Amazing news!!! please let it be real! ;-)

Posted by: TnT.8374

TnT.8374

So this is still broken after the patch. Do we have any more information when this might be getting fixed? My guild has a lot of aetherium, favor, and gold put into these obstacle upgrades (We have all but 3 obstacles unlocked) and they have been broken for around 40 days now.

There are several fun guild events we have wanted to do with it but haven’t been able to because its impossible to place these obstacles.

Looks like it is fixed now after the restart. Thanks.

(edited by TnT.8374)