Guild Interface Broken

Guild Interface Broken

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Arytiss.5293

Arytiss.5293

The game crashed last night, on September 23rd, and my character Arytiss Mccullogh was in the Hoelbrak home instance, when the game came back up, I opened the guild interface and found I could not interact with anything, even though the guild is my own, even the guild registrar acted as if I had no guild whatsoever.

I thought maybe this was a bug, so I stopped representing my guild with hopes that re- representing would work, but instead, I could not re-represent my own guild, nor another guild I am in.

This morning I entered the Hoelbrak home instance on impulse and found I could interact with my guild tab, representing my guild, queueing upgrades and such.

After leaving the home instance, the problem I had before returned, not being able to interact with my guild interface. I do not know if this is a common occurence, but would like it fixed, and if it isn’t common, hopefully it is brought to attention before it happens to other people.

Guild Interface Broken

Posted by: Halvaard.1034

Halvaard.1034

Same issue here, unable to use any command in the Guild UI except when in my “Home instance”.

Guild Interface Broken

Posted by: Phaze Delta One.2834

Phaze Delta One.2834

I am co leader in my guild and none of the functions are working for me. I had a problem the other day with invites and somehow it got resolved. Now after last nights disconnect, I can’t do anything . I have all the boxes checked in the ranks tab as well. Even unchecking, logging off, logging back in and rechecking everything doesn’t work.

Guild Interface Broken

Posted by: Harsk.4910

Harsk.4910

Same issue here. Have tried zoning, relogging, quitting guild and rejoining.

Guild Interface Broken

Posted by: Leodious.5671

Leodious.5671

I am having the same issue.

I can appear to stand down and represent the guild at will when in the Hoelbrak home instance or the Horncall Waypoint.

I can speak and be heard in guild chat when I am representing. All NPCs behave as if I have no guild, and I cannot access guild functions like the stash.

Guild Interface Broken

Posted by: Phlarr.7689

Phlarr.7689

Another reply for this issue. Our guild is on Sea of Sorrows, and is called Bearers of Hope. I can only use the guild UI in the home instance. I am a co-leader.

Guild Interface Broken

Halvaard.1034

Update: Guild Stash cannot be accessed by player’s WITH the right to in my guild currently.

Guild Interface Broken

Posted by: TORIEL.2176

TORIEL.2176

I am a guild creator.
When i use “Letter of Commendation” – It is says what “You are not currently representing a guild”

After i click “Stand down” button and click “Represent” again – Nothing =/
And i can’t do any thing in guild menu =/

Guild Interface Broken

Halvaard.1034

As of last night my Guild’s UI is working properly again… weird.