in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Blaeys.3102

Blaeys.3102

Forum page bug strikes again.

Guild Mission Bugs

Posted by: Heibi.4251

Heibi.4251

Currently my guild is still awaiting the 500 favor points that didn’t get rewarded after Quaggan Paddle. Our progress is blocked by these bugs. I even sent a picture of the lack of the reward we didn’t receive.

Leader of Central Anime(CA)
Tifa Ran/Ranger with a Pet
Commander WvW – Henge of Denravi

Guild Mission Bugs

Posted by: Romo.3709

Romo.3709

Still nothing? Come on Anet…

Is this “Fractured” all over again?

Guild Mission Bugs

Posted by: Officer Dk.5908

Officer Dk.5908

These bugs are making guild nights no fun anymore.

Im not sure they understand how big a blow this is to many guilds.

As far as Im concerned – raids – squad ui – even the new legendaries – they can all wait. This needs someone’s full attention right now. The night that most in my guild look forward to the most has turned into a logistics and buggy disaster.

I also miss guild nights, missions WERE the best thing to do with your whole guild, they were even the whole reason I actually joined one, now they are just a nightmare to get working that they are not even being worth it.

The rush to shove such an important feature as a second thought in the new guild system was definitely the worst decision someone had, they should have never meddled with it if they didn’t have the time to properly do it and just upgrade the system when actually ready.

Guild Mission Bugs

Posted by: Arkvan.3561

Arkvan.3561

2nd week in a row I only got 2 out of 4 guild rewards, and plenty of others in my guild had the same problem.

No one hears you.

Guild Mission Bugs

Blaeys.3102

Out next guild missions are on Monday.

Really hoping they fix before mission reset so we don’t have to suffer through another week of this.

Guild Mission Bugs

Posted by: Fatal.8693

Fatal.8693

Quaggan paddle bugged for us 5 times now still isnt accepting we have completed it no one gets a reward and the guild dosnt get any favour this is the only g mission left for the week and favour has been spent we cant upgrade untill we get more favour !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guild Mission Bugs

Posted by: John.5732

John.5732

I will also send my voice that my guild has tried at least two times for Quaggan Paddle and, while we get a pop-up to accept credit, the guild and players get no credit.

My guild also completed Langmar Estate and Proxemics Lab last night. Both times the guild got credit, but about half of the players each time (3-4 players) did not get personal credit. Those players interacted with things during the puzzles and were at the end when we accepted credit, and still did not get a personal reward.

Leader of the Kingdom of [Shu] Guild
Devona’s Rest

Guild Mission Bugs

Posted by: Kamirose.4986

Kamirose.4986

My guild’s currently too small to really be affected by this (at least, this week – our bounty went fine, not enough people to do the medium/hard missions), but hoping for a fix before reset so we don’t also get saddled with a buggy, messy mission. It’d be nice to get some comments from ANet about this.

Guild Mission Bugs

Posted by: TinaH.3806

TinaH.3806

Due to how balanced it was for a small guild to do the challenge last week and everyone got credit, I’m trying to get my friends more into playing WITH each other in the game by trying to get a regular guild mission going and even doing a spontaneous one a couple days ago.

We had 5 people and worked with another small guild. We didn’t get our chests in the Puzzle (Langmar), bounty was fine, Race (Quaggan Paddle) we lined up and helped other guilds with theirs as we couldn’t share; for a couple guilds I even made it through 3 times for them (that’s 20% of the requirement).

Did missions again today with a larger guild, did not get credit for BOTH puzzles.

It would definitely be nice to know that someone is looking into this. I’m expecting Squad UI, Raids, etc. are gonna be buggy and I’ll be fine with that, but this is content that’s currently in the game that I hope get fixed soon.

Guild Mission Bugs

Romo.3709

Another weekend is approaching where majority of the guilds do their guild missions….

Another weekend full of sorrow and questions we officers and guild leaders will have to somehow answer for our guildies that don’t get rewards…

Thanks Anet… I don’t even feel like logging in for missions, so I don’t have to deal with it…

Guild Mission Bugs

Heibi.4251

Guess my guild will have to right off this weeks Quaggan Paddle favor points. And advancement in guild level.

Guild Mission Bugs

Blaeys.3102

It truly is disturbing that they’ve let this issue persist since the launch of the expansion without even an acknowledgment.

This really needs to be fixed. It is hindering guild advancement and, more importantly, it has turned something that was fun and, for the most part, bug-free, into a stress filled buggy mess.

Guild Mission Bugs

Posted by: Kakapo.5230

Kakapo.5230

I was excited at first for the guild mission change, thinking that this would streamline things and reduce accidental thing touching.

Now it’s an inconsistent buggy mess, and it puts a damper on the whole thing. It’s worrying that the developers have been silent on it.

In due time, all will serve the asura.

Guild Mission Bugs

Posted by: coroch.8956

coroch.8956

So yeah we did the Quaggan paddle 3 times tonight passed it pretty easily and no reward either personnal or guild favor for guild hall (500 point missing this week because of this bug). My guild is pretty frustrate now and some start to think it’s not worth to do guild mission. I’m affraid of what will happen if this keep going or if anet doesn’t talk about it.

Guild Mission Bugs

Officer Dk.5908

The first step in fixing a problem is admitting you have a problem, we need to hear from someone this is at least being looked at!

Guild Mission Bugs

Posted by: Soothing.7942

Soothing.7942

This is a pretty big problem for guilds. We’ve had people join the guild and come to guild mission night and go through the puzzles/races/treks and not recieve credit. When we have to say we have no idea why people are not recieving credit it’s disheartening.

Going through the puzzle finishing it, having everyone get the accept credit prompt come up and then not receive anything is crushing the enthusiasm of people trying to participate in the guild. This is something that should be fixed quickly.

Guild Mission Bugs

Heibi.4251

So yeah we did the Quaggan paddle 3 times tonight passed it pretty easily and no reward either personnal or guild favor for guild hall (500 point missing this week because of this bug). My guild is pretty frustrate now and some start to think it’s not worth to do guild mission. I’m affraid of what will happen if this keep going or if anet doesn’t talk about it.

Exactly what has happened to my guild. I reported it via the in game system but don’t really expect it to get fixed any time soon, let alone get guild favor for it.

Guild Mission Bugs

Posted by: yama.2489

yama.2489

The guild I rep most of the time has all but decided to not run anything other than bounties until this is fixed. It’s just too infuriating having to run the same mission over and over again and still not get credit.

*waves to Heibi from SHills*

Creamy Mami / Mesmer / Stormbluff Isle

Guild Mission Bugs

Posted by: James Rustler.7860

James Rustler.7860

Guild missions are unplayable at this point. Most of us get no rewards at all, and even the in-world chests are gone (for example, the cheese chest at the end of the proxemics lab). Why do you hate your players, Anet? How did you even manage to screw this up so badly?

Guild Mission Bugs

Heibi.4251

The guild I rep most of the time has all but decided to not run anything other than bounties until this is fixed. It’s just too infuriating having to run the same mission over and over again and still not get credit.

waves to Heibi from SHills

Aye, anything to get favor with no worry of failure.

Guild Mission Bugs

Posted by: Ohoni.6057

Ohoni.6057

Didn’t get Puzzle rewards for second week in a row, and neither of the chests were there in Langford.

“If you spent as much time working on [some task] as
you spend complaining about it on the forums, you’d be
done by now.”

Guild Mission Bugs

Posted by: saturn.4810

saturn.4810

I didn’t get puzzle rewards (Langmar Estate) despite being there from the start, contributing on several occasions, and staying until the end, exiting through the official exit.

Guild Mission Bugs

Posted by: CuRtoKy.8576

CuRtoKy.8576

ArenaNet needs to revert these changes and just stick with what worked before in terms of rewards. They need to make this their #1 priority since they guild halls need these guild missions for upgrades and half of them aren’t functioning properly.

Guild Mission Bugs

Posted by: Snoring Sleepwalker.9073

Snoring Sleepwalker.9073

It truly is disturbing that they’ve let this issue persist since the launch of the expansion without even an acknowledgment.

All reports to /bug get closed for being filed under the wrong category. Since there are no open reports from /bug it can’t be a problem worth doing anything about.

Guild Mission Bugs

Posted by: Daddar.5971

Daddar.5971

As of last night, I am short 12 guild commendations due to rewards not received on multiple guild missions over the past 2 weeks. I need these for ascended trinkets (on some of my 19 toons). I’m extremely frustrated by the situation and especially the silence from A-Net.

‘Elite’ in all 9 professions. I take mediocrity seriously!

Guild Mission Bugs

Heibi.4251

All reports to /bug get closed for being filed under the wrong category. Since there are no open reports from /bug it can’t be a problem worth doing anything about.

One problem is finding the correct category. Since Guild Missions have no category you have to pick and chose what might make sense. But, alas, you really can’t.

Guild Mission Bugs

Blaeys.3102

Considering that tonight is reset and it is very unlikely they will have this fixed before that time, they should just give us Challenges and Bounties next week to avoid issues. Both of those seem to be working properly.

Rushes (races now), Puzzles and Treks seem to be way too buggy and should be excluded until they get the game working properly.

Guild Mission Bugs

Posted by: Shanaeri Rynale.6897

Shanaeri Rynale.6897

Another Omnishambles this week..

Guildies who completed the puzzle didn’t get the rewards, guildies in fractals did.
There were other guilds fighting, waiting and arguing over who to kick off the rush as rewards for that are bugged.

The timer on the guild mission panel for the wolf rush told us we had 15 mins, yet when we kicked it off it told us we had 30 mins.. The whole guild then had to stand around for 20 mins waiting to see if they won the rewards lottery..

The way you kick off the challenge and puzzle is also wildly counter-intuitive, we lost guildies who got fed up or lost in the instancing..

Basically, we used to be able to complete 5 guild missions in 90 mins max. now it’s taking us an hour longer because of bugs and poor design…

Total Cluster Omnishambles..

Guild Leader of DVDF www.dvdf.org.uk since 2005

Guild Mission Bugs

Posted by: LunasaPrismriver.4321

LunasaPrismriver.4321

How on earth are guilds supposed to complete the rush? The guild that starts the rush gets the reward. Every kitten guild in existence gets the same missions each week, so there are at least 10 guilds at any given time doing the rush. Good luck trying to activate it for your own guild. Why did you make and instance for challange and puzzle but not for rush? Our guild won’t do missions anymore until this clusterkitten is fixed.

Guild Mission Bugs

Posted by: Snoring Sleepwalker.9073

Snoring Sleepwalker.9073

One problem is finding the correct category. Since Guild Missions have no category you have to pick and chose what might make sense. But, alas, you really can’t.

I did say “All”

Why did you make and instance for challange and puzzle but not for rush? Our guild won’t do missions anymore until this clusterkitten is fixed.

I must point out that challenge and puzzle can be made easier by the addition of non guild members. Rush, in it’s current state, it only harmed by the presence of non guild members.

Guild Mission Bugs

Posted by: Arinka.5104

Arinka.5104

We have same issue here :-/ Four guild missions and just one reward. This is very demotivating for all members :-/ So much work for nothing….

Guild Mission Bugs

Posted by: saturn.4810

saturn.4810

Did the quaggan guild rush, nobody got a credit (just the guild).

Guild Mission Bugs

Officer Dk.5908

How on earth are guilds supposed to complete the rush? The guild that starts the rush gets the reward. Every kitten guild in existence gets the same missions each week, so there are at least 10 guilds at any given time doing the rush. Good luck trying to activate it for your own guild. Why did you make and instance for challange and puzzle but not for rush? Our guild won’t do missions anymore until this clusterkitten is fixed.

In theory, you can rush with another guild and accept credit at the end if at least 15 from your guild complete it, I believe. Since rush is bugged, good luck getting that to work. If Anet would be so kind to tell us any workaround it would be terribly useful.

Maybe we should be making new topics instead of replying to one that is being ignored for a long time now? Is that the proper way to get someone’s attention and get an answer?

Guild Mission Bugs

Posted by: LunasaPrismriver.4321

LunasaPrismriver.4321

In theory, you can rush with another guild and accept credit at the end if at least 15 from your guild complete it, I believe. Since rush is bugged, good luck getting that to work. If Anet would be so kind to tell us any workaround it would be terribly useful.

Maybe we should be making new topics instead of replying to one that is being ignored for a long time now? Is that the proper way to get someone’s attention and get an answer?

Our guild tried that 3 times today, no luck.

Guild Mission Bugs

Posted by: Suth.8567

Suth.8567

Same issues tonight.

• On Langmar only 1 out of 8 members got personal reward.
  • Quaggan Race: The guild got no reward along on first try, on second try with 3 other guilds only 11 out of 15 quaggans were counted (out of appr. 30), so that nobody completed the rush.

Guild Mission Bugs

Posted by: enlightened.5396

enlightened.5396

So many bugs in this game now. Pretty poor really.

IGN – San Jacinto
Vanishing Legacy (VALE)

Guild Mission Bugs

Posted by: Leablo.2651

Leablo.2651

Bump for still no fix and still no response.

Guild Mission Bugs

Posted by: Spirit Ritulist.9315

Spirit Ritulist.9315

My guilds issues tonight with missions,

Puzzles,
-Map was in Lonars for whatever reason was annoying doing Proxemics lab maze part without a map
-We had 30 people enter the puzzle 1 person got left behind early on and stayed at the very beginning doing absolutely nothing. When we finished the puzzle more then half the guild go no reward at all and the person who sat there doing nothing got the reward.

Rush
-Times were inconsistent. We did the quaggan paddle one and despite saying we had 11 minutes to do it first time it gave us 4 minutes, then 8 minutes, then 9 minutes and 20 seconds.
-http://prntscr.com/938n2d There was also this. This is a picture of the end of the rush we had 40 quaggans who were unable to go through the last one. People would randomly turn back into human after going through the last portal like 20 times and despite having 40 quaggans all at the end only 11 turned back into humans so we ended up failing the mission.

Bounty
-This was honestly the smoothest one my only problems were despite 90% of our members all being on the same server partied up and repping the guild we ended up having people on 3 DIFFERENT MEGASERVER INSTANCES this isn’t the first time such an event has happened either. In every single mission we did we had at least 3 people get stuck on another instance of the map. This time however we had our guild split literally into thirds

Between this and the new BL’s which have absolutely ruined WvW for me (<— WvW player since launch) I’m about to go find a new game with rest of my guild

Tell your guild members to share your weekly experience with missions. It’s been 3+ days now and they haven’t responded yet so we’ll keep bumping it

Guild Mission Bugs

Posted by: Shylock.4653

Shylock.4653

Another Weekend full of bugged Guild Missions. This is really getting frustrating. Most of our Members don’t do Guild Missions in this state – meaning our Guild loose Favor and can’t upgrade.

Guild Mission Bugs

Posted by: solitarysumire.3127

solitarysumire.3127

We did our guild missions this past evening. Out of five guild missions done, I got credit for only one of them, and I know many of my guildmates were in the same boat.

If you are not going to make Rush an instance, then we still need to be able to share. The maps we were on already had guilds running it, and when we started ours, it took a number of minutes to open up a new map instance for us to go to.

I’m fine if you no longer want to give out personal rewards if the guild fails at the mission, but there is no reason we should have to wait for a timer to run down before we know if we got credit or not in the case of rush or puzzle. This is causing our missions to take way more time than necessary, and people get scared to leave the map/instance in case they don’t get credit.

Rush is super buggy, often times making guild members run back and forth through the last flag many times before it allows them to turn back into their characters and get a reward.

Mostly, I have trouble understanding what parts of this are bugs and what is intended functionality. Can you please have someone respond so that we can get some of these cleared up? Guild missions are really important, especially since they give crafting materials necessary for scribing, among other things, and it used to be the one night where the whole guild wanted to be there. Now people get upset, tensions are high, and the officers and myself don’t even know what to tell them- we have no idea when this stuff is going to get fixed. Please help us out!

Solitary Sumire- Elementalist
Phaze [PHZE] – HoD

Guild Mission Bugs

Romo.3709

I would also like to know what was the purpose of removing ground chests from rushes and puzzles?

Not only we have no bouncy chests, but the lack of regular chest on top of it is just unacceptable…

Guild Mission Bugs

Blaeys.3102

Noticed there werent any rushes and only one puzzle in this week’s pve mission line up – so maybe they have taken notice.

Hope that isnt the approach they take moving forward, however. This still REALLY needs to be fixed this week.

Guild Mission Bugs

Posted by: Tom Deluxe.9105

Tom Deluxe.9105

Well, let’s say I would quote all the messages in this thread if i could

Guild Mission Bugs

Officer Dk.5908

First, it has been way more then 3 days as this issue is happening since the launch of HoT.

Second, the missions for my guild, in the pve side at least, were 1 bounty, 2 rushes (wolf and quaggan, the 2 most bugged ones) and 2 puzzles, so they clearly have not takens notice, if they did they would cap the missions to be just bounties and challenges that are less buggy and at least give credit so far, maybe even treks since those that interact at least always get credit.

Guild Mission Bugs

Posted by: Erron.5327

Erron.5327

As a guild leader, this is starting to take its toll on our guild. Last week, the bugs that have been listed here were all experienced. This past Sunday Nov 16th, we did a full complement of PVE missions: Bounty, challenge, rush, trek and puzzle.
After running the darn Quaggan rush the second time to try to get ANY credit at all, but still not getting ANY credit, we had people logging out to go play Fallout 4.
Challenge and Puzzle had random people not getting any credit/rewards just like previous weeks. This content worked great before, but now it is totally broken.

Please please please address these issues. Just let us know the plan/timeline for a fix so that we can stop wasting everyone’s time.

Guild Mission Bugs

Romo.3709

Can we expect some kind of a fix in tomorrow’s patch?

Guild Mission Bugs

Heibi.4251

Puzzles still broken. Almost no one received credit. The guild favor was granted however.

Guild Mission Bugs

Posted by: chocolatehorror.2543

chocolatehorror.2543

WvW missions hard for small guilds on different servers. It was stated that as long as the 3 members were participating in the event it would succeed. However to do camp capture, it requires 3 ppl to be at the exact same camp on the same server. You cannot have 2 on one server and a 3rd on another server capping, even at the exact same time. But if you have 3 ppl on one server and a 4th on a different server they all get credit.

Not sure how to do some WvW events with members on different servers.

Guild Mission Bugs

Blaeys.3102

Still broken as of last night.

Really don’t know how this can go this long. It is starting to impact event attendance.