Guild Mission Bugs

Guild Mission Bugs

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Romo.3709

Romo.3709

You mean ~50% of guildies don’t even bothering showing up anymore?

Yup…

Guild Mission Bugs

Posted by: Shanaeri Rynale.6897

Shanaeri Rynale.6897

Nice to see some fixes in the patch notes

•Players will now earn personal rewards on guild rushes as soon as they cross the finish line.
•Players will now earn personal rewards on guild treks as soon as they interact with the trek icons.

Hope the Puzzle RNG reward bugs ones are addressed soon

Guild Leader of DVDF www.dvdf.org.uk since 2005

Guild Mission Bugs

Posted by: Officer Dk.5908

Officer Dk.5908

If someone does their guild missions can they confirm if the bugs were fixed here please? My guild will do them friday at the earliest only.

It seems not, those are 2 quality of life fixes that were pending, not bugs, seems like they are completely ignoring the bugs in guild missions. Only if they actually fixed them but did not write on the notes, which would be weird…

If they are not fixed, I’ll make a separate topic for every guild mission type, maybe that will help get their attention since they say to make one topic per issue to better assign them.

Guild Mission Bugs

Officer Dk.5908

This week all my guild got PvE wise was 2 guild treks, I did some tests with guildies help and it seems at least treks are working as intended so far, ppl very close to the circles and those that interacted with the circles got the participation bonus and it was given as soon as an interact was made, so that is one less headache at least. Now to wait for other missions to pop up to test them again…

Guild Mission Bugs

Posted by: Shanaeri Rynale.6897

Shanaeri Rynale.6897

Todays omnishambles guild mission bugs were..

Guild challenge broken.
Guild puzzle rewards not being given to everyone who completed the puzzle

The trek was an improvement, but we need a permissions setting to prevent people interacting while everyone is getting into the circle

Guild Leader of DVDF www.dvdf.org.uk since 2005

Guild Mission Bugs

Officer Dk.5908

This week we had guild rush (quaggan) and guild bounty, I was not there but my guild reported both working as expected, that means they fixed rush finally, hopefully others have the same experience we had with it!

Now just puzzle and challenge and we will be ready to launch…

Guild Mission Bugs

Posted by: James Rustler.7860

James Rustler.7860

This week they wanted us to find five bounties. We’re not a big enough guild for that. We got three of them, and no one got any personal rewards—we used to get one after the first kill. The in-world chest at the end of the rush is still missing too. Why do you hate your players getting loot, Anet? That’s no way to keep people playing, and it certainly isn’t making me want to purchase any gems.

(edited by James Rustler.7860)