Guild Missions

Guild Missions

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Nintendan.3071

Nintendan.3071

I might be blind but didn’t see any real good spot for this, but our guild had loads of bugs in the guild missions tonight.

First we had the ghost wolf rush. This event went over well until the very end. Many people crossing the finish line didn’t get credit, I was one of them. However crossing the finish multiple times seemed to fix this. Before you ask, yes we all checked to make sure we didn’t miss any flags. After crossing the finish line over and over it finally did show fireworks for some (I counted, it took me 10 crossings before it counted). Then with ten minutes left everyone started getting reward chests. We only had 14/15 who made it showing. People who didn’t finish or didn’t even start got rewards while some who did finish did not. This seems to be a bug that happened a lot tonight.

Save Quaggan Mission, some didn’t get reward chests from this. They helped and was in my party so no idea what happened.

Crab Toss had some big problems too. We as a smaller guild only had about 14-16 people at this event. We tried and failed the mission three times, on the third time things really seemed to screw up. After leaving the event map we spawned into a normal map that had crab toss going on in it like it would before the HoT change. Hundred of karka insta killed the whole guild. When time ran out on that event half the guild got mission successful while the other half got mission failed. The people who got success even got chests, yet as a guild we didn’t come close to finishing it for real.

I know a lot has changed since HoT release, so some of these might not be bugged, but some of them are for sure not working as they should. Thought I better make a post just to make sure. PS sorry for any bad English it isn’t my first language.

Guild Missions

Posted by: ponyx.5062

ponyx.5062

We have similiar problem. some of our guildies didnt make it to the guildmission day and wanted to do the rush today. we activated it but when we ran to the end, we got nothing. took some seconds to run back into normal form and there was no chest. Also it didnt counts all of us running to the end.

Guild Missions

Posted by: thisisit.6954

thisisit.6954

Just finished the wolf rush, about 40 people finished and it was showing 15/15 some 6+ minutes before the end. the banner pop up came up we succeeded but the mission log said we failed and no one got a reward, guild nor players. we also had the bug of going through the last flag when some people reverted to human and some didn’t but had to go back and forth through the last flag many times for it to register.

Guild Missions

Posted by: Mortifer.2946

Mortifer.2946

Our whole guild, around 50 people, did not get personal reward chest for ghost wolf rush. We also did not get favor. The chest icon in guild tab is still closed.

We tried this twice.

Guild Missions

Posted by: Ashtaeroth.3940

Ashtaeroth.3940

In our guild, 30-50 people, some had issues in not getting their personal rewards from challenge missions Crab Toss/Deep Trouble and alot of us had issues in not getting one from Trek. Since only 1 can activate a trek rune the biggest problem is what is counting as participating? We did 3 treks and it seemed the rewards were given totally randomly. I for one wasn’t even close to any of the spots but got my reward at the end. Party member activated one and was in 3 different maps in 2 different treks and still didn’t get reward. Bounty Hunt had no issues though.

Guild Missions

Posted by: KiLLiAN.5629

KiLLiAN.5629

Same here. Our guild had problems with getting credits for Wolf rush. Some people didn’t get rewards, some got them TWICE! First after crossing the line and then later when the whole event was finished. Happened to me on my 2nd account. Some people weren’t given credit for crossing the finish line for some time and we were stuck at 14/15. Running through the line and backwards multiple times solved the problem.

For Quaggans my 2nd account didn’t get reward at all.

Normally we did all 4 guild missions (challenge, bounty, puzzle and rush) in 35 minutes. Today it took more than an hour despite content being all the same and nothing new but bugs :/.

Guild Missions

Posted by: Nyx.1256

Nyx.1256

Same things happened to my guild. We did bounty first and people who should have gotten rewards from that never got any. We didn’t even get any favor and this might be because we already did bounty on wednesday but then why does the weekly favor cap show as 0/2000 (having clearly reset since wednesday) but we can’t get favor again?

We then did rush which we literally just unlocked today. From this we actually managed to get favor but only 1-2 of our guildies got personal rewards from it. And as others have described above, sometimes the wolves running the rush had to cross the finish line several times before they got untransformed.

The third issue, and I know this isn’t particularly guild mission related, but none of us could enter our Gilded Hollow guild hall. Those of us that managed to enter it could only stay in there for about 10 seconds before a message showed up saying “The owner of this instance has left, you will be kicked to ….” and then you get kicked out. We were really hoping we could use our new guild portal to do our guild missions tonight but because of all these bugs we couldn’t really do anything.

EDIT: forgot to mention another bug where if we tried to deposit anything into our guild banks the items just disappeared…. I really really hope that those items are still there and are just invisible. As a warning to all of you though, don’t use your guild banks until this gets sorted out just in case it really does eat all your items.

(edited by Nyx.1256)

Guild Missions

Posted by: Sathrys.4381

Sathrys.4381

Yesterday we did devourer rush and half of our guildmates way-pointed to another map. Despite having 15/15 completed and some people on that map, it looks like neither guild, nor most guidmates didn’t get the reward. But somehow I got it, even being on another map.
Today it was even worse (bear rush). Total mess I can’t even describe. x_x

Learning English.

Guild Missions

Posted by: Kojast.6304

Kojast.6304

We experienced major problems today:

1) Guild bounty: A few people did not get their rewards even though they had tagged the bounty and did not do the mission earlier this week.

2) Guild trek: Only those who interacted with the trek locations got credit despite many other guilds saying that all their guild members got rewards.

3) Guild missions then completely broke. We tried to re-run trek so others could get rewards and the mission froze. It is stuck with 0 seconds remaining but not finishing. Clicking Abandon Mission does not do anything. We also can no longer Launch any other mission.

Guild Missions

Posted by: lexxguard.2690

lexxguard.2690

Same thing here happened

Guild Missions

Posted by: Leikos.4158

Leikos.4158

Same here. We won the PvP Match for the Mission but it didn’t count it towards the progress for it.

Guild Missions

Posted by: lexxguard.2690

lexxguard.2690

If certain guild missions are not working like Ghost Wolf Run, can you please take them out of the possible Guild Missions we can get until they are fixed please, this is the second week in a row getting this rush and it wont even work.

Guild Missions

Posted by: Miaire.5468

Miaire.5468

The same thing happened to our guild.

We finished Proxemics Lab puzzle but not all of us got the personal rewards.
After reaching the end, there was no cheese. We also did not get the little chest pop up at the bottom left of the screen.

Some people linked some items, I guess they were able to get the guild rewards. But some of us didn’t.