Guild Rush failed with 15/15

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: XicerJD.3815

XicerJD.3815

Yesterday our guild was doing the Guild Rush…we had 15/15 and were helping other guild members to get their reward, while doing that and with the timer still active the Guild Rush failed and the guild didn’t receive any guild merits!

Here is a screenshot as proof. Also to note, we all were in the same overflown since we were not able to join the “real” Southsun Cove.

Attachments:

Posted by: AeroJavi.1687

AeroJavi.1687

Some of you got into the “real” Southsun Cove. Started the rush before you in the overflow. 15 minutes past and failed it. Those of you in the overflow, started after the other group, never stood a chance.

XicerJD.3815

Nope, everyone was in this overflown and it first started in that one. Cuz it was impossible to get to the “real” one so everyone was in an overflown and started gathering in one.

How i know everyone was in the same overflown….10 groups each with a party leader that was getting his members to the same overflown, once we all were together the rush started and was actually completed in the first 5 min.

Nobody started it before because the team leaders would confirm it since the whole team was in same overflown once they got there for the first time.

That’s why i’m reporting it…if Devs want to investigate ok, if not not.

P.S. You don’t have 15 min to do it, you have 30 min and within that you have to get 15 ppl to the end.

(edited by XicerJD.3815)

Posted by: AeroJavi.1687

AeroJavi.1687

Well, I wasn’t there and I don’t know you, but I’m pretty sure that’s what happened. You had 50 people in 10 squads, it’s a big amount of people. Someone in the clan was alredy in the not-overflow map, and either read about the mission in chat and activated it, or activated it in there and then joined you in overflow. Failing the mission a few minutes before time running out + overflow → points clearly in that direction. These kind of things happen all the time in big guilds (happened on mine yesterday) and if you’re unlucky enough to have an overflow involved, you have double chances of someone screwing everyone.

P.S. Yeah, 30 minutes, disregard my lapsus there.

XicerJD.3815

Well even if that happened they should fix that because it makes it just a waste of time.

Well better luck with the rush next time :P