Guild builds still not working 16th patch

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: DivaCeryn.2673

DivaCeryn.2673

- Guild Chat doesn’t work for 1/2 the guilds
- 50% vote threshold doesn’t work
- First Person problems: aegis, longbows, items which show over characters head
- Sound bugs (on both skills and dialogue)
- Loading Screen is pushed up like the camera (so 1/3 of screen is black)
- Report a bug is messed up
- FPS drops
- Sluggish Camera Rotation
- Changing Reward Track crashes game
- Can’t buy traits (I haven’t verified this but have heard it)
- Minimap has a gap (which causes points to go over the screen)
-All our guild builds that were building show done and shouldnt be can’t activate them, one build building in the extra asruan spot is now que’d and can’t start the extra build spot that shows available now. We use alot of influence and merits daily to keep all buffs and +5% gold and reduced waypoint costs always going.
-Client crashes for some when going offline to fix guild chat and getting the you are not in a guild message.
-Main human ranger randomly says and shouts stuff my other toons say in combat or at merchant in their voices, even says Attack randomly in LA for my pet or some other combat saying that another race use’s and says.
And the list can and does go on so much is broken now its beyond belief FIX ALL THIS ASAP

Logged in this morning to do our builds all the ones that froze or stopped after patch i was able to cancel. que’d 2 builds finished them and activated so did the rest of our builds, when the last 2 were que’d we had asuran outsourcing built so que’d our last 2 builds then did reduced wp costs for the 3rd clicked activate outsourcing it didnt start building but outsourcing was gone as well as the 2nd build in que that was build won’t show now. Because of this it thinks there are 3 builds going and NOW we only have 1 build spot. it put back merits for the reduced wp build but not the outsourcing build. this wasted alot of our hard earned influence. EVERYTHING listed above is still bugged and not working is anything at all even being done, I would like all the influence we are having to waste because of the problems caused with this patch refunded completely to all guilds and our builds properly working as well as everything else. Spent over 60,000 influence building our buffs in the one slot when there should be 3 when outsourcing is activated and spent my own gold replacing some of our influence since it took so much for our regular builds.

Attachments:

(edited by DivaCeryn.2673)

Posted by: Spirited Was Eceni.3869

Spirited Was Eceni.3869

Ditto the above, please fix the guild building ASAP.

“Judge a person’s character by how they behave when given anonymity.”

Welcome to the Internet, exposing characters since the early 80’s.

Posted by: JerryMain.4371

JerryMain.4371

Yup our build que is stuck as well,
I did see it count down but now it stuck here.

Attachments:

The Only One [One] – Piken Square

Posted by: Booey Bubblehead.4890

Booey Bubblehead.4890

Same here, there is only one guild upgrade building rather than two.

Still getting the not in guild message even though you are.

Bug reporting still bugged.

And the list goes on and on. Come on Anet get your rears in gear and fix this stuff!!!!!!!

JerryMain.4371

Oh btw to fix the guild chat problem, you can change your status to invisible and back to online, that fixes it temporarily.

Posted by: Dibaryon.7469

Dibaryon.7469

I have the same problems described above

*GANDARA *
Flipping your camps since 2014 :3

Posted by: Donutdude.9582

Donutdude.9582

Ah, good to see I’m not the only one with this bizarre issue. I’m sure ArenaNet will have a fix for us soon.

Posted by: Polyamorous Firefly.4071

Polyamorous Firefly.4071

Bumping; Give us some justice here Anet. This patch blows in terms of glitches and you are doing little about it.

Devona’s Rest
[ZERG] Grímsdóttír
Your Below Average Commander and Sub-Par Guild Leader

Posted by: TheGrimm.5624

TheGrimm.5624

Guild chat issue work around is have members so invisible and back and then they can access guild chat.

The build queue issue, haven’t seen a work around yet.

GW/PoTBS/WAR/Rift/WAR/GW2/CU

De Mortuis Nil Nisi Bonum.

Posted by: Zee The Free.1536

Zee The Free.1536

Today I checked to see if the guild build had been fixed and by all appearances it had not. Then I though why not change the order of the builds in the queue and see what that does and sure enough as soon as I hit the green check button the build started correctly running. Only thing that did not happen was the second build session did not activate. I hope this helps some of you.

Attachments:

How did that feel?
REAL GOOD!
The Zeke T Freak machine: zero defects.

(edited by Zee The Free.1536)

Posted by: DivaCeryn.2673

DivaCeryn.2673

Today I checked to see if the guild build had been fixed and by all appearances it had not. Then I though why not change the order of the builds in the queue and see what that does and sure enough as soon as I hit the green check button the build started correctly running. Only thing that did not happen was the second build session did not activate. I hope this helps some of you.

already tried that first doesn’t work lost 2 builds that were building and now only have 1 build spot as it thinks the other 2 are being used and lost outsorcing

JerryMain.4371

Well changing the order did help me get the que building at least one upgrade

Attachments:

Posted by: KittyCat.2059

KittyCat.2059

i have this same issue since update yesterday my ques were all halted and i tried to resume or move order and nothng worked. today, i chg que order and it resumed one but wont allow 2 to build simultaneously like before.

Posted by: Uber Samurai.9013

Uber Samurai.9013

Guild building still kittened.

Posted by: Anyandrell.6238

Anyandrell.6238

Yes doing that fixed the finished upgrade stuck at 00:00 but the guild workshop still doesn’t work, you can only do one upgrade at a time.

Posted by: Donutdude.9582

Donutdude.9582

Thought I’d relog and check to see if /g if fixed, it isn’t. :’( I miss my /g chat sessions!

Posted by: reapex.8546

reapex.8546

Thought I’d relog and check to see if /g if fixed, it isn’t. :’( I miss my /g chat sessions!

Its fixed, just change your status to invisible and then online.

Posted by: KittyCat.2059

KittyCat.2059

so as of today, changing the order requed ones that were stuck or stopped. however, i had architecture 4 qued first and altho it showed progress it no longer appears and the time has past that it should’ve completed but does not show complete and its no longer in the que. it took the 10k influence for it an its grayed out the add button. the 2 bounties i had in que afterwards were completed tho. now this architecture is stuck in limbo. ;(