Guild chat lag?

Guild chat lag?

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Vashoom.8512

Vashoom.8512

Guild panel (roster) lag, guild chat lag and replying to players lag.

Talking in /map , /say , interacting with NPC’s and combat has no lag at all, just guild chat and replies.

Please look in to this, it started happening since yesterday and I’ve never experienced this before.

~ 3 minutes delay! on something I typed in guild chat before it appeared. (timestamps enabled)

EDIT: and several minutes later, it returns to normal, no lag at all.. then later it will start lagging again. ONLY in gulid chat and replies, nothing else.

Progress blocking bugs are top priority, but not all bugs are so easy to fix as others, be cool :)

(edited by Vashoom.8512)

Guild chat lag?

Posted by: X T D.6458

X T D.6458

Been having this very annoying issue for months, no idea whats causing it

I say what needs to be said, get used to it.
Honesty is not insulting, stupidity is.
>Class Balance is a Joke<

Guild chat lag?

X T D.6458

Sometimes in guild history tab, if someone leaves/gets kicked it will show a “…”, at random times cant send messages to people, regardless of guildies or not, just random people even. Guild window doesnt update properly or on time. Guild buffs and upgrades do not show properly, there might be 6 up but will only show 4 active. It might show some ready to be activated but unable to do so. Very frustrating.

Guild chat lag?

Vashoom.8512

Sometimes it will say cannot connect to login server, error message.

and the guild roster shows unknown on loads of people.

and when doing a dungeon with them it just said [..] in the guild tags, nothing written in it.

As /say and /map and everything is fine apart from guild chat (and my internet is super fast with no other problems) it’s likely a problem on anet’s side.

This bug existed shortly after launch (for everybody), but they since have fixed it, now the same problem has returned.
I can’t believe we are the only people experiencing this.

Not only this error, even forum timeout errors when trying to attach files, it sticks at 93% never finishes.

Progress blocking bugs are top priority, but not all bugs are so easy to fix as others, be cool :)

Guild chat lag?

Posted by: The Pointless.3869

The Pointless.3869

Sometimes it will say cannot connect to login server, error message.

and the guild roster shows unknown on loads of people.

and when doing a dungeon with them it just said [..] in the guild tags, nothing written in it.

As /say and /map and everything is fine apart from guild chat (and my internet is super fast with no other problems) it’s likely a problem on anet’s side.

This bug existed shortly after launch (for everybody), but they since have fixed it, now the same problem has returned.
I can’t believe we are the only people experiencing this.

Not only this error, even forum timeout errors when trying to attach files, it sticks at 93% never finishes.

What about when you use other online services?

Guild chat lag?

Vashoom.8512

Like I said, nothing else I use online has any problems.

I can download files from normal web at a steady 6000 KB/s so no problems there and i have no actual gameplay lag, only guild chat and unable to whisper.

Other than voice chat where not always people are using, I have no way to communicate with people unless I just happen to be on the same megaserver as them.

I would really like this fixed.

I would post screenshots of the errors that popup sometimes (cannot access login server or “unknown” for almost all names in the guild list, but there is also an issue uploading files to forum which I have highlighted in another post)

Guild chat lag?

X T D.6458

Yea the chat lag, inability to send a pm, for example clicking someones name and not having the option to send a pm come up for a very long time, the guild window lag, has been going on for a long time, and has affected A LOT of people. Believe me its not just us. Would be nice if they fixed it finally, because it is very annoying, but I really have no clue what is causing it. It just seems to happen randomly, can happen when I just log in, or suddenly if I have been online for 2-3 hours.