Guild is gone... [merged]

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Dortmunder.9572

Dortmunder.9572

I was the GM of a small guild of friends. About 10 of us.

When I logged in I wasn’t in the guild anymore.

We had a bunch of upgrades, like Rank 3 Politics, with the Guild Weapon Vendor building.

This going to be fixed or what?

Posted by: EndlessKnot.8365

EndlessKnot.8365

Have the same issue,just posted about it,glad its not just me.hope they fix it fast making sure all the history is intact

gl

Posted by: Dracthor.4769

Dracthor.4769

My guild is also gone. Realy hope they fix this.

Posted by: Aegis.1253

Aegis.1253

Same here, glad I’m not alone. Really hope this is fixed soon.

Posted by: Gamma Goblinz.5743

Gamma Goblinz.5743

I’ve reported a bug in game about it. I’m also not showing my guild although, my guildies have told me I show up as online and in the guild, just not representing.

Which is problematic because you don’t accrue influence points while you aren’t representing. I hope this is fixed soon!

Posted by: thorrand.6548

thorrand.6548

Can’t see mine either. What is this?

Posted by: Hagns.7132

Hagns.7132

Same here, I was quite worried till I saw this thread.

Posted by: Ashlar.8109

Ashlar.8109

I’m on a french server and GM. I have the same problem but others members have no problems to see the Guild. They told me that I’m still in the Guild.
For my part, I can just create a new guild.

Posted by: TravelingMan.6953

TravelingMan.6953

Mine is gone, too.

Please tell me there is going to be a fix for this. If someone steals my guild’s name or tag I will be quite upset.

Posted by: Primal Silence.5768

Primal Silence.5768

Phew! So glad I’m not the only one! I nearly had a heart attack when I logged in and found my entire guild missing. Granted, it’s only me and two other people, but we worked pretty hard for the two levels of Architecture and the first guild bank upgrade. Yikes, can I even still access the guild bank? I’ll go check while I wait this out.

EDIT: Just wanted to add that I’m also the GM of my guild.

Posted by: EndlessKnot.8365

EndlessKnot.8365

Seems to be a GM issue ? non GM’s are still guilded just the leaders aren’t !

is nice to see the patches tested so diligently

Posted by: Arcueid.7128

Arcueid.7128

One of my guilds is missing as well, if it helps it was not represented at the time.

TravelingMan.6953

Could be a GM issue. I’m the GM as well, and I was representing, but now my guild window is empty and I am guildless.

thorrand.6548

yeah I’m Co-GM of a small guild. I see lots saying there guild is small. mine is less than 10 players. wonder if that’s a contributing factor

TravelingMan.6953

My guild is small, too. Less than 10 players.

Posted by: Elandariel.4179

Elandariel.4179

Ditto.

Elandariel Essalieyan

Posted by: Grafin von Wandernd.7691

Grafin von Wandernd.7691

Same problem here.

Posted by: Berillius.9412

Berillius.9412

I’m having this problem as well, all my guilds are gone. I am NOT a GM, so it isn’t just an issue affecting GM’s.

Posted by: IVeracityI.8936

IVeracityI.8936

Experiencing this myself, as the GM of a smaller guild. I’m unable to see my guild or use any of the guild features – as if I’m not in one at all – but to other members, they still see me in the roster. It says I’m not Representing on their end, but I’ve had no way to change that for obvious reasons; I have nothing on my guild list whatsoever.

It did sorta worry me, but I’m not outright complaining. Hiccups happen, and I figured I’d just pitch in my experience for support reasons.

thorrand.6548

I’m having this problem as well, all my guilds are gone. I am NOT a GM, so it isn’t just an issue affecting GM’s.

How big is the affected guild?

Berillius.9412

How big is the affected guild?

about 6 members

Posted by: Warm.8135

Warm.8135

i have 200+ member guild and my guild have been kitten up for nearly week now and now its gone for me to but im the leader of the guild so i hope its just gone for me like people are saying here

Posted by: BanShikyo.6890

BanShikyo.6890

I am experiencing this myself. My guildies report me as online and still in the guild, just not representing. Guild size is a little small. Under 20, but I am the GM of it.

Posted by: XIIIBlade.6574

XIIIBlade.6574

i am adding my squeak here.
i am a GM of my guild, my guild is gone; but i appear on another guild i am with but not represented.

When you open your mouth, make sure you brushed your teeth.

Posted by: Maxima.7843

Maxima.7843

Same problem here.
My guild is a one-man guild.

Posted by: Robert Du Ascelon.8706

Robert Du Ascelon.8706

Seems I’m not alone. Logged in couple hours ago, no guild. My son is a member in the guild , his guild window still shows me as leader, but not representing. I really hope they can fix this with all history intact. Im keeping my reliable first officer updated so she can manage our upgrades. but i dont want to make any in game changes from my side whitch could muddle the issue ,such as leave guild and try to be added back.

TravelingMan.6953

Update: after being logged out of the game entirely for about 45 minutes, everything appears to be working normally again. My guild is still there, and I’m breathing a huge sigh of relief right now.

That was terrifying.

Hopefully everything will start working again for all of you, too. My fingers are crossed for everyone.

Posted by: Zorpen.1574

Zorpen.1574

Yep, working for me too, guild appeared.

Posted by: Fumbledump.2548

Fumbledump.2548

Same problem here. A <10 person guild and I am present on their guild screen.

Berillius.9412

my guilds are back as well, just wait and it should fix itself.

Posted by: chrispknox.6748

chrispknox.6748

Nope…still not showing for me..also some of my contacts are showing as “…” I’m the guild leader as well…Darklight Assassins on Dragonbrand

Primal Silence.5768

My guild is still missing too, after over 2 hours. Has anyone posted in the guild problem stickied thread? I have an issue with seeing bold text, so I didn’t notice it before. If this guild problem isn’t fixed for me by the time I wake up, I’ll post there. Off to bed now. Best of luck to everyone!

Posted by: Jokerfrowns.9401

Jokerfrowns.9401

Same issue … small guild and was GM, now gone (or at least I don’t see it …)

Posted by: Dargard.5410

Dargard.5410

Glad this wasn’t just me. I created my guild a few days ago and logged on this morning to nothing. I hope the influence we’ve spent so far is reimbursed somehow..

Posted by: Warm.8135

Warm.8135

Guild name Haste // TAG HsT // server far shiverpeak is gone can someone pls fix this

Posted by: ZkhaYa.4891

ZkhaYa.4891

Today 6th of sep, I logged on in the morning and noticed my friends list is missing several people, those players have been replaced by “—-” in the friends list. I open guild window only to see that main guild I’m in at is not there. Already sent a ticket about this, but I’m posting this in here as well.

There seems to be lots of guild related issues of same kind.

Posted by: Krissania.1732

Krissania.1732

I seen this issue as well but it sorted itself out the other day after an hour and a relog. I changed the name of the groups and got a bit confused when the guild vanished… laughs

Its not my arrow!! Honestly!!

Posted by: Dargard.5410

Dargard.5410

Just wanted to post an update, after a few hours my guild appeared back on my guild window (i had to re-represent but other than that everything seems to be intact.)

Primal Silence.5768

I just logged in again at 1:11 PM EST and my guild is also showing up again after disappearing around 4 AM. On the character select screen, all of my characters were representing the guild except the one I used to actually create it. I just had to log in and re-represent and all seems fine. Too bad I missed out on accumulating influence, but I also didn’t lose any.

Posted by: Mouse.1072

Mouse.1072

I am having same problem, all of my guild upgrades and influence points are gone

Posted by: MrLuigi.5471

MrLuigi.5471

Not the GM of my guild but after the last maintenance period I also cannot see my guild. Doesn’t even show up in the guild panel.

Posted by: Rafn.8461

Rafn.8461

I’m still not seeing my guild. We had 200+ members before it got bugged last Saturday, where we couldn’t see any guild members or influence points, and all the progression was gone. After last patch, the guild is gone.
Guild: Haste
Tag: HsT
Server: Far Shiverpeak

Posted by: timlow.2687

timlow.2687

After being hacked, what I see for my guild influence points is vastly outdated from what the rest of the guild actually sees – we got a guild bank, and I can’t access it.

Under the guild tab, I see myself as a different color from the rest of the guild (the same for them), with a [DE] appended to the end of my in-game location. I can’t see any of my guildies in the game.

It’s like I’m being sandboxed from the rest of my guild members, with very old guild-related information.