Guild issues

Guild issues

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Mooch.6238

Mooch.6238

Q:

I have just logged into the game today and accessed our guild menu to find that it us only showing 1/1 members and that everything has reset, no merit points etc.

Guild: kittenkittenUp [FSU]
Server: Fissure of Woe

I see that this issue has been a common problem over recent months, but from all threads i have seen this problem was supposed to have been fixed.

Now i dont know if this has anything to do with it but when i was in the game last night and i got kicked out, then got the message saying that my free account didnt have access to the game at this time. I have been upgraded to the full game for weeks now so found that odd.

Guild issues

Posted by: Liquid Storm.8097

Liquid Storm.8097

Those, my friend, are all game bugs. Yesterday’s server shutdown kicked everyone out and the guild bug you’re experiencing today is something most of us are having as well.

I temporarily fixed this issue by restarting the client (twice). For a perma fix, just wait for anet to do something about it.

Staff elementalist @ [SOUL]
Far Shiverpeaks EU
http://fspsoul.enjin.com/

Guild issues

Posted by: mercury ranique.2170

mercury ranique.2170

I have one of my guildmembers report the same thing. it has never been a game bug, but more an account issue. So you might want to file a support ticket. This makes it easier for support to fix it for you personally.

Arise, ye farmers of all nations
Arise, opressed of Tyria!

Guild issues

Posted by: Druss.6917

Druss.6917

It’s happened to me today too, but only 2/4 guilds were affected, which is strange.

“Come to me and die you stinking whoresons. For I am Druss, and This is Death!”

Guild issues

Posted by: pmaitre.2980

pmaitre.2980

Happened to me as well, but only with some of my guilds..

edit: I can access my guild bank but it seems to be malfunctioning in the guild menu itself, saying my guild is empty and what not

(edited by pmaitre.2980)

Guild issues

Posted by: Mooch.6238

Mooch.6238

Cheers guys,

This seems to have fixed itself for the time being, which is strange. Will see what happens later when i log back on.

Guild issues

Posted by: gemgenie.4560

gemgenie.4560

Any update on this??? My husband is only seeing himself in our guild though on mine I am showing up as a member on the guild page.

Then just now I went to deposit stuff in the guild bank and it wont let me deposit or remove anything. Ive not noticed if im earning any influence or not.

Edit: Actually just checked again and im now showing up as the only guild member again and all the upgrades have dissapeared once again. It seems to be sporadic.

For staff info the Guild is Dragons of Caledor on the Piken Square server.

Guild issues

Posted by: Faulye.8357

Faulye.8357

Hi,

I got the same problem as you do.
I found that deleting the .DAT file fix it.
but, I have to do it before everytime i log in.

PS. deleting the .DAT file reset all your options ( Hey, you got nothing without nothing!)

oO Vizunah Oo

Guild issues

Posted by: gemgenie.4560

gemgenie.4560

Will just wait until they fix it then I guess – cant be doing with resetting all the options every time I log in (which with the current Southsun issues seems to be every 5 mins or so some nights lol)

Thanks for the info though