Guildhall Dekoration lost

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: perky.2160

perky.2160

Hi there.
I’m missing some decorations. In the Guild menu it says that there are 24 placed. We searched in the whole guildhall but couldn’t find a single one.
It is about the Triple Trouble Tooth and I want to build the Golden statue, so missing some really hurts.

Is there a way to remove all decoration item from one kind ?
And if not, could you pls install such a feature, I think it would come in great hand.
Especially if you have a big guild, an tons of decoration, you could easily swap them to change style in different seasons. And still leave the main decoration in place.

Posted by: Luna.1839

Luna.1839

You can remove all decorations in one go, if you have the right permissions; someone probably placed them in a hard to see spot! There’s lots of places to hide stuff in in the guild halls, so try removing them all. To clear all, press g, top right, go to your Guild Hall. While you’re in the guild hall, press g, go to the 5th tab (Storage), then 3rd window (Decorations) then click: Clear Decorations (top right, it will ask you to confirm). This should put all the placed decorations back into your guild’s storage!

~Leader of Kingdom of Northern Dragons [Rawr]~
PvX | ~160 Members | Gilded Hollow | Level 69 | 18+
TS3: Rawr-Dragons.com (no pw) | Currently Recruiting!

Posted by: perky.2160

perky.2160

Hi, I already know this function.
But we put down a hell lot of decorations and some are arranged as a jumping puzzle (over 300 Super Clouds) so I can’t remove them all.
That’s why I asked for a way to just remove one kind of decoration.

Posted by: shadow.6174

shadow.6174

Yeah I have came into a similar trouble. Recently I put out some decorations and before I did I noticed we had 3 pumpkins in storage, however after I was done storage showed that all pumpkins had been used but I didn’t use any of them.

I didn’t know about the Clear all feature, but maybe if there would be a way to list all decorations in use it could be more handy. Maybe a list with the locations or a skill that highlight all the decorations out? Having a way to remove all at once is useful, but can be disastrous and dangerous (and a pain) in some cases.

Posted by: Ameepa.6793

Ameepa.6793

Yes a function like this would be awesome. Also while we’re at it, “undo” feature would be great too, and the ability to remove just one decoration, maybe target it and remove only that. Removal tool that we have now kinda removes half of the room just to fix one candle.