HOPE IV bug

HOPE IV bug

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Routa.4136

Routa.4136

Just before the patch, I was just Karka Queen’s Magic away from completing this collection. Back then, the magic just wouldn’t drop off the Queen on death (I know it isn’t an item, just a thing in the collection). In this patch, the drop on it was fixed, however, there was one fatal flaw:

The Dwarven Spell Trap didn’t transform into Charged Dwarven Spell Trap, the item that you need for the collection to finish it. Soul Battery Fragment and Crystalline Phial transformed into their respective counterparts without an issue, but this bug just left me stuck.

Desolation Bronx Raider – roamer and general nuisance.

HOPE IV bug

Posted by: Namdu.7192

Namdu.7192

Bumping because i have the same problem.

Part of the HOPE IV achievement requires you to kill 3 “ancient” mobs; A veteran fleshreaver, A veteran skelk and the Legendary Karka Queen. However after completing all the prerequisites i was not awarded the Charged Dwarven Spell Trap.

I have attached an screenshot showing my achievement panel. The top row shows my dwarven trap + 3 prerequisites as complete while my mouse hovers over the still incomplete reward.

I have found that both fleshreaver and skelk reward me with the achievement upon killing them, however the Karka Queen rewarded me with an ITEM instead which then proceeded to trigger the reward. I believe this item to be the root cause of the achievement not triggering properly.

Attachments:

HOPE IV bug

Posted by: David.5974

David.5974

Same problem!

Edit: I was rewarded with karka queens magic by ITEM to my inventory too. (I was deleted it from inventory, for hope to try go karka again or buy it but this doesnt work)

Please reapir it. I have ready all gifts

Attachments:

“Doctor suggest me, to stop play with engi because my fingers are broken.
So.. I start play scrapper. "

(edited by David.5974)

HOPE IV bug

Posted by: Darknub.9157

Darknub.9157

fix ittttttttttttt

HOPE IV bug

Posted by: gammarik.9426

gammarik.9426

Yep, i have the exact same problem.

Milasta Gandil – Human Thief – 80
Agzea – Sylvari Engineer – 80
We, Team Reem [REEM] on Ruins of Surmia, want you! /w me in-game!

HOPE IV bug

Posted by: Zig Barsinister.4925

Zig Barsinister.4925

I also have the HOPE dwarven spell trap charge problem. Sent in a ticket and they said they couldn’t help me?!?! Karka Queen was the last one I had to do, but the other two magics I had collected are missing from my inventory. They still appear in my collections but I don’t have the option to buy them back from the legendary vendor nor can I seem to collect them again. I don’t believe I would have deleted them so…I wonder if this is how the bug happened. Maybe you have to have all three magics in your inventory at the time of the last kill and if you don’t you are bugged?

HOPE IV bug

Posted by: Darknub.9157

Darknub.9157

Would like to see some acknowledgement on the current status on this fix because if this has been around for 2 months, how many more months must we wait to get something we worked extremely hard for.

HOPE IV bug

Posted by: Alshalabi.8347

Alshalabi.8347

I have the same problem

Attachments:

HOPE IV bug

Posted by: Are.1326

Are.1326

I too have encountered this problem.

HOPE IV bug

Posted by: Sardonic.2439

Sardonic.2439

I currently have the same error impeding my progress.

Maybe you have to have all three magics in your inventory at the time of the last kill and if you don’t you are bugged?

I can also rule this out as being the issue. I went from one to the other, in the same game session and on the same character, to collect these. I didn’t think to check my inventory because I saw the collection notifications pop up. It is only now that I see that items didn’t actually generate for Fleshgrazer or the vet fleshreaver.

(edited by Sardonic.2439)

HOPE IV bug

Zig Barsinister.4925

Has anyone had any luck with support on this?

HOPE IV bug

Zig Barsinister.4925

I just received a fix for this from support and all on the day after Christmas. They were very helpful. I thought I would reply here to tell you there is still HOPE. Good luck all.

HOPE IV bug

Posted by: Lehre Des Wambo.5389

Lehre Des Wambo.5389

lucky you, i just got an answer from the support in which they told me they couldn’t help me with “Gameplay” Issues…Well since when does poorly done programming count as a gameplay issue? But however they were very nice and linked me to the official wiki site of the dwarfen trap(this site is empty excpect for the one line in the description).
obviously its my fault that i didnt get the Charged version of the trap…

HOPE IV bug

Zig Barsinister.4925

All I can say is that you have to try again. Send them the screen shots of the collected magic in your inventory. Be sure to tell them you are aware that others are having the same problem and have been helped. Explain to them exactly what you need them to do to solve the problem and maybe leave out the part about poor programming :P Good Luck!

HOPE IV bug

Posted by: Lehre Des Wambo.5389

Lehre Des Wambo.5389

update: i tried a second time, with a more detailed email and screens as suggested and i got the item after a few hours
i just wanted to express my gratitude towards the quick help from the support and you guys

HOPE IV bug

Posted by: Namdu.7192

Namdu.7192

Yep!

I’d like to also confirm that by putting through a support request my problem was also quickly resolved. Thanks to GM Dragon Claw and his super fast response.

I am now enjoy blasting away with my new H.O.P.E!

HOPE IV bug

Posted by: SWATwolf.3920

SWATwolf.3920

I have the same problem as well. Been waiting for a day already. Hoping some GM would help me soon!

Edit: Not sure if they sent wrong, just woke up and I’ve received another two mail regarding Orphanage and Tixx.

Attachments:

HOPE IV bug

Posted by: HoosierDaddy.7543

HoosierDaddy.7543

Same issue for me. Thanks for the post. At least they know there is a real issue.

Zathorian

HOPE IV bug

Posted by: Kaczmarek.5924

Kaczmarek.5924

I’ve had the same issue for three weeks now and no response whatsoever from support… Been sending tickets with all of the information and screenshots of the collection and my account name.
Is there a specific section in support that we’re supposed to send the tickets for this? I’ve also tried various different ones :/ Honestly starting to feel like support doesn’t care about the playerbase because of this.

HOPE IV bug

Posted by: Dinks.2478

Dinks.2478

The guy in charge of this said he already fixed it and that it will be placed in the game on the 12th. The only thing I can say until then is to keep submitting tickets…