HP in Canopy over Noble Grounds bugged

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Nostrabobus.2913

Nostrabobus.2913

I am unable to COMMUNE with the Hero Point in the Canopy Above Noble Grounds. The point icon shows I have already completed this but the mini map shows it incomplete. This pass was the first time I was in this spot. See attached screen shot for specifics…

Attachments:

Posted by: Xhyros.1340

Xhyros.1340

It’s a minimap issue. When they lowered the hero point req for elite specs down to 250, they made a lot of points easier to get, and also switched the location of that point and the one west of Faren’s waypoint, but did not update the location on the minimap. So that means you need to get that point, which unluckily is a rather hard champion, so bring friends.

Posted by: Nox Lucis.8341

Nox Lucis.8341

It’s a minimap issue. When they lowered the hero point req for elite specs down to 250, they made a lot of points easier to get, and also switched the location of that point and the one west of Faren’s waypoint, but did not update the location on the minimap. So that means you need to get that point, which unluckily is a rather hard champion, so bring friends.

Thanks for clearing that up. Now I don’t have to start my own thread.

Posted by: Xhyros.1340

Xhyros.1340

Thanks for clearing that up. Now I don’t have to start my own thread.

Haha, I copypasta’d this response to like 5 other threads. Maybe they’ll fix the minimap next patch so people will stop asking the same question.