Half of my gold just disappeared!!!

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Abriel.4103

Abriel.4103

So I have been playing for past 1.5 hour and a half or so. After the last vendor trash I did about 5min ago I saw that I have around 9g (8g 90ishsilver). Then as I continue playing, 5 minutes later I just notice that around 4g just … disappeared.

No it’s not a scam or someone hack my account since I have been playing the whole time, and like I said, the gold just disappear as I was playing. I literally did nothing except running around and mine a few node and do an event between the last time I see the money and when it’s gone.

The only thing I can think of is that I tried to place a few orders on the TP before it went down but it didn’t come through and no gold was taken, but that was almost 2 hours ago. If that’s the reason then someone it just take my money now, and my order was not even close to 4g, but about 2g (unless it’s placing dublicate orders).

Please look at this, I’m a casual player and 4g is about 2-3 days worth of my in game income !

Posted by: Kumu Honua.2751

Kumu Honua.2751

The same thing happened to me.

I had 7 gold, and now I have ONE gold. I was trying to buy 10 gossamer scraps from the trading post and kept getting “Sorry, doesn’t match” errors.

I am so sick of the trading post issues =(

Sylvari Guardian. – Dragonbrand.

Posted by: datbabykilla.4307

datbabykilla.4307

There’s plenty of other posts talking about this, you are not alone.

Posted by: Sena.2761

Sena.2761

Same, went from 2.5g ish to 17s. Ugh.

Posted by: RoxLinen.3817

RoxLinen.3817

Same here, lost 4g 60s still logged , not hacked….

Maybe its a TP problem…

Posted by: Corgi.1879

Corgi.1879

Yep lost around 1.5 gold.

I sure hope they plan on giving it back.

Posted by: ExpsGaming.3074

ExpsGaming.3074

I’m also a victim of loss gold. 9 gold to be exact. My only guess is I lost it to the Trading Post when trying to buy 250 Iron Ore. First noticed missing gold at 8:45pm PST.

Been playing for 6+ hours as well, so no one could of logged onto my account.

Posted by: Purgatory.5296

Purgatory.5296

Lost gold here as well. Tried to buy gold ore earlier on the TP, all attempts failed but no gold was deducted. Now logging back in about an hour after the fact my gold is gone and nothing is available to pick up from the TP so it’s not as if I even bought anything.

(edited by Purgatory.5296)

Posted by: doomknight.9762

doomknight.9762

getting the same thing, had about 2 and a half gold now i have 7 silver

probably has something to do with the TP, was trying to buy full venom sacs and kept getting an error maybe it has something to do with that?

Kumu Honua.2751

And now my BLTC shows that I indeed actually bought 45 bolts of gossamer and 40 scraps.

All I wanted was 5 effing bolts.

It said that the trade did not go through. WTF man…

Posted by: ExpsGaming.3074

ExpsGaming.3074

It looks like the stuff I’ve tried to buy on the TP have processed, so I think that will be their fix for the issue sadly. =\

Posted by: doomknight.9762

doomknight.9762

And now my BLTC shows that I indeed actually bought 45 bolts of gossamer and 40 scraps.

All I wanted was 5 effing bolts.

It said that the trade did not go through. WTF man…

had this SAME THING, now I got like 80 freakin full venom sacs
I want a refund the money didnt leave my character until AFTER the broke TP went down

Posted by: Mooshke.5394

Mooshke.5394

Same, lost around 2.6g on Tradin post, i tried to buy bloods and gossamer, checked my transactions, seems i bought over 10 bloods but i didnt recieved them (pick up list is empty) and now i lost all my gold.
I hope they check the logs and either give me the items or gold back.

Posted by: Dubkin.6743

Dubkin.6743

All of my gold is gone. bought items on the TP and none of them were delivered. Spent about 7 gold which was all I had

Posted by: Shadyia.8706

Shadyia.8706

Yes, same here, but I only went from 90 silver to 4 copper.

What seems to have happened

Al the pour souls, like me, who have clicked on items to buy over the past week and got that “Does not meet any orders” message…guess what. Anet just filled all your orders.

All of them. And charged you for it. I ordered about 5 midnight rose dyes.

Posted by: Baby.1405

Baby.1405

same thing happened to me.. lost about 7g.. down to 5s

Posted by: Melana.8345

Melana.8345

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/Issues-with-the-trading-post-please-post-here-MERGED/page/18#post22865

Each time you click the “buy” button, the purchase has been submitted. However, if the Trading Post was under load, it can take some time for it to catch up. As discussed in the link above:

• User clicks buy, nothing seems to happen (button greyed out). No money taken, nothing shown in the “My Transactions” log.
  • 5-30 minutes later, money disappears from your bag. Still nothing to pick up or shown in the “My Transactions” log
  • 12-24 hours later, items that were bought start trickling in to pick up as the TP starts catching up again (or a refund if the item you tried to buy had already sold before the TP got to your purchase order – but that happens rarely).
  • AFTER the items finally arrive, they start showing up in the “My Transactions” tab, so until the TP actually catches up you can’t cancel/see them as having been submitted.

Cancelled sales also get caught in that 12-24 hour delay when the TP is like this.

It sounds like they managed to choke the TP with the updates earlier today/yesterday so that the above has started happening again.

Despaired Ranger: Crafted The Dreamer, lost range, lost GS condi damage for synergy.
Pet AI awful. Sword root+Aussie latency unmanagable. Lost playstyle, lost legendary, given up.
Mell: 80 Asura Guardian (+7 other 80s) | Aus Serenity [AUS] | Jade Quarry

Kumu Honua.2751

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/Issues-with-the-trading-post-please-post-here-MERGED/page/18#post22865

Each time you click the “buy” button, the purchase has been submitted. However, if the Trading Post was under load, it can take some time for it to catch up. As discussed in the link above:

• User clicks buy, nothing seems to happen (button greyed out). No money taken, nothing shown in the “My Transactions” log.
  • 5-30 minutes later, money disappears from your bag. Still nothing to pick up or shown in the “My Transactions” log
  • 12-24 hours later, items that were bought start trickling in to pick up as the TP starts catching up again (or a refund if the item you tried to buy had already sold before the TP got to your purchase order – but that happens rarely).
  • AFTER the items finally arrive, they start showing up in the “My Transactions” tab, so until the TP actually catches up you can’t cancel/see them as having been submitted.

Cancelled sales also get caught in that 12-24 hour delay when the TP is like this.

It sounds like they managed to choke the TP with the updates earlier today/yesterday so that the above has started happening again.

That’s not even the issue.

I distinctly got a message that stated “Sorry! Your order did not match…….please refresh and try again.”

So stupid me, I did. Then when it didn’t work for bolts, I tried scraps a few times.

They need to code it to STOP right then and there and not process the order at all. Under no circumstances. Or change the message to something more like “Sorry! We can’t quite tell if your order did or did not match. Please do not try again!”

Posted by: Dubkin.6743

Dubkin.6743

Ah thanks I hadn’t read that before. That’s a bummer. I think I just ordered about 200 items I didn’t need =/

Posted by: Wool.6083

Wool.6083

It’s not an issue of over buying as well. I had an error “Sorry! The item you wanted is no longer listed. Please refresh and try again.” So I did 2 more times then just walked away. Hours later after spending time grinding events and mobs in Orr I sell what I found and look down.. see I only have 2 gold. From about 5. I check the TP and sure enough 3 pairs of gloves sitting in there, thing is they are only 1 silver each. That doesn’t total close to 4 gold.

4 gold may not seem like a lot to some people, but I’m not a hard core farmer, I don’t play at the TP too much so it takes a VERY long time to save that up. Very, very frustrated here.

Posted by: StarsLife.7320

StarsLife.7320

Posted by: Eochaidh.4106

Eochaidh.4106

Don’t overclick your orders.

Your coin will probably be available to pick up with a Black Lion employee.

Posted by: Sorry.6741

Sorry.6741

Was purchasing dyes last night. I didnt notice /map where people were talking about how the BLT was acting up. I finally notice as I run to pick up my dyes that none of them are in the pick up tab, and no money is yet deducted from my wallet. – This morning I log in and had a lot of dyes in the pickup tab. Luckily the only ones I clicked a few times on, were very cheap. Still, I believe it would be prudent to change the message when there is a delay, to signify that the order went through, and not Sorry, please refresh and try again.

Posted by: Mooshke.5394

Mooshke.5394

Yes, i dont know how or why some people got either their money back or items recieved. I for one did not get anything back, last time i could check the order was on “my transactions” yet nothing on my pick up list and all my gold eating by TP.

Posted by: bobzebrick.5309

bobzebrick.5309

Don’t overclick your orders.

Your coin will probably be available to pick up with a Black Lion employee.

…Just LoL at this. Yeah I’m sure everyone lost gold and the TP has been down over 8 hours because everyone was spam clicking their orders /sarcasm

Posted by: Satakal.6971

Satakal.6971

Yeah, yesterday I made several unsuccessful attempts at buying crafting mats from the TP (“Sorry! Your order did not match…….please refresh and try again.” error), but today I noticed I’m missing about 1g 50s. I did not notice when exactly but I’m positive that my unsuccessful TP attempts did not cost me at the time of the attempts. What I also did last night was cancel several things I was selling but they didn’t show up in my pick up box… A real bummer. :S

Posted by: StarsLife.7320

StarsLife.7320