Halloween Music Not Playing in LA

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Lasur Arkinshade.4107

Lasur Arkinshade.4107

While I have heard people complimenting the Halloween music that (supposedly) plays in LA, I have yet to hear it. Is this a bug or are these other people just trolling/misinformed? And if so, I guess it has to be fixed.

Posted by: MikeRocks.9243

MikeRocks.9243

I can’t hear it at all either. I’ve been fiddling with sounds settings trying to make it work, but to no avail.

I hardly hear ANY music in game, though, even though I have the music interval set to short and no custom music.

The Long Road
Goal: To have one character of every race, gender, and armor class combination at level 80.
Current progress: Human 4/6 | Charr 1/6 | Norn 1/6 | Sylvari 1/6 | Asura 1/6 | Total: 8/30

Posted by: Karizee.8076

Karizee.8076

Halloween music not playing for me either.
I listened to the sound files on the facebook page and it sounds great, would like to hear it in game.

I have an Nvidia card if that helps.

Posted by: prenavo.3926

prenavo.3926

Same, no music at all. Get the spooky sounds, but no music at all.

Posted by: Egon Vidar.9125

Egon Vidar.9125

I had no idea there even was Halloween music..

Posted by: Karizee.8076

Karizee.8076

Any word on getting the music please?

Posted by: MikeRocks.9243

MikeRocks.9243

I guess they figure if they ignore the problem for a few days, then they won’t have to deal with it until next year? :P

I’m not quite sure what’s stopping the music from playing. I hardly hear ANY music except for briefly hearing the overworld theme in Queensdale, hearing the music at Character Creation, and hearing music during Order of Whispers quest sequences. Lion’s Arch is completely silent for me. I’ve never even gotten the default music to play while I’m there.

The Long Road
Goal: To have one character of every race, gender, and armor class combination at level 80.
Current progress: Human 4/6 | Charr 1/6 | Norn 1/6 | Sylvari 1/6 | Asura 1/6 | Total: 8/30