Harpy Feathers event bugged

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: nycron.5140

nycron.5140

Hi i noticed that the harpy feathers event is bugged because the veteran dissapeares after about 50%.A-net patch please because otherwise i can not run arah anymore

Posted by: Stompy.1387

Stompy.1387

It’s been bugged since launch.. Your best bet is to hop around to a lot of different servers around a new update, hope it works on one, then stock up your alts.

Posted by: olleandersson.9408

olleandersson.9408

I found a way around this, it doesn’t work when there are lots of players around though. If you let the skritt thieves kill the veteran harpy, without you touching it. It will succeed. All you have to do is to res the skritt thieves getting killed. It’s hard though, because ppl will always attack the veteran.

~ [LuPi] Lupi Stole My Bike ~
Melee ranger since launch.

Posted by: Hirkeru.2693

Hirkeru.2693

Is still bugged :/ With megaservers now, these place is always with people, and they just want to get the heart around there… So they dont care about the event or the harpy feathers…. If you guest in another server does not work now :/

Please fix it, is a very usefull item

Posted by: LuXx.9354

LuXx.9354

FIX IT, Pickups can’t read the chat, can’t play good, pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: Hirkeru.2693

Hirkeru.2693

Any GM around here? :S

Posted by: Celeste Lightblade.9253

Celeste Lightblade.9253

Please Dev’s. Do something about it. We know you hate stealthing and stuff in dungeons. So either completly remove the item (DON’T!) or put some time into this and fix it :/
Btw for ppl who want to know how to unbug it:
- reset the event by letting all thieves die.
- when the event restarts make sure to cover the harpys. they should not get into combat too often and not die.
- during the event no npc should be rezzed! if done so=autofail
- when the veteran boss spawns, by all means DO NOT ATK IT! the skrit have to kill it or do at least the major dmg on it. Also make sure to kill the normal harpys atking the skritt!

Random ppl joining the event when it starts destroy this. so try this out when it’s night or make a copy-paste message and hope pugs will listen to it!

Raphael Van Dona
Member of Snow Crows [SC]

Posted by: LuXx.9354

LuXx.9354

Always bugged, after update.

Posted by: Abstract.9258

Abstract.9258

alternative – just go do the Order of Whispers Spy Kit event