Harvest Cascades, Lake Doric

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Belenus.9132

Belenus.9132

I’ve had repeated instances of slow-down to the point of practically standing still while in the vicinity (both above and below) Harvest Cascades and the immediate adjacent in Lake Doric. These instances began occurring after the most recent update. I made inquiries among other players and they too report the same or similar anomalies.

16:30 GMT, Jul 28 / Magumma Server

Posted by: crepuscular.9047

crepuscular.9047

glad to know I’m not the only one, it is weird one :\

Ci7-4471 + Corsair Hydro H100i | EVGA GTX980Ti Hybrid | Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB | Samsung EVO PRO

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

It’s a general bug, affecting everyone. It’s almost surely related to a bug with the lighting in Noran’s Safe Room, the area directly blue the Harvest Cascades. Normally, NSR should be dark, requiring a torch to navigate. Since then, it’s been very bright in places, which might be putting strain on everyone’s graphics.

A good thing to do to help ANet troubleshoot is to use the in-game /bug reporting tool — that gives them specific information about the location(s) that are affected by the screen stuttering.

(Of course, it’s easier said than done — with the various invasions & defenses & ghost suppression, it can be difficult to stay out-of-combat for the 2-3 minutes it takes to post.)

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

Posted by: Captain Harlock.1568

Captain Harlock.1568

Yes, extreme crippling slowdown/lag while running around this harvest cascades area. It’s not the entire area but it seems to be pockets here and there.

Posted by: BillFreist

BillFreist

Gameplay Programmer

This is fixed internally, barring any issues that come up during testing we should have this out in the next build.