Have all achivments of halloween, but still only 4 halloween achivments completed ?

Have all achivments of halloween, but still only 4 halloween achivments completed ?

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: JellyRabbit.2978

JellyRabbit.2978

Hello, I have all the achivments of halloween except the last one who requires me to have 5 halloween achivments ( when i have 7 ! ) i have everything except this and it can’t be finished.
I need help, i wont give up on this and it’s just aint fair.
If u can do something to give me that achivment and the title do that please i tried relogging i tried everything but i just can’t seem to complete it even though i should have finished it long time ago. Picture attached.
As you can see at the top of the achivment list " halloween achivments completed : 4 "
and u can see i finished everything.
Please i must have this title and achivment.

Attachments:

JellyRabbit.2978

I need help from some game master?

Posted by: Thenme.6491

Thenme.6491

me too it occurs to me as well

Posted by: Pinecone.1048

Pinecone.1048

One of my guildies also had this problem, I hope someone sees this thread.

JellyRabbit.2978

ye… they should do something and give us this achivment, it’s really not fair, hope a gm sees this. Cuz I know I will never give up on this achivment, not because i really want it but only because of the idea of not getting something I should get, it could be something even cooler next time.

Edit : It got fixed to me ! thanks anet really listens i think.

(edited by JellyRabbit.2978)