Having Bug on map completion 100%

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: wksim.8945

wksim.8945

after im done with map 100% i didnt recieve any gift box from it nor mail please help me wksim.8945

Attachments:

Posted by: Avien.8036

Avien.8036

go to chantry of secret again

wksim.8945

have been there already

Posted by: mapokl.3167

mapokl.3167

Check if you don’t have full mailbox, best delete all massages there. You can wait a little do some zones, or try log out/in after that. If it don’t help go to support page and supply a ticket.

wksim.8945

Does story mode link with map complete?

Posted by: Meijo.7415

Meijo.7415

Does story mode link with map complete?

No it does not.

wksim.8945

but why am i having this issue?

Posted by: MarMaster.6241

MarMaster.6241

Story mode does link with map complete. There are 2 Claw Island personal stories that get you 4 points towards map completion.

Dragonbrand (JQ) [FIRE]bats ~ Trusted member of the Universe
Mar Steadfast G, Silent Intrigue T, Mar Fidget Engi, Mar Fierce W, Silent Awe M
In GW2 since BWE1 ~ ~ ~ Guild leader of Legio Romana [LR], too

Meijo.7415

Story mode does link with map complete. There are 2 Claw Island personal stories that get you 4 points towards map completion.

Sure but my husband has done map completion and has never done story mode. He completed the 100% map and has the star. Still to this day has not done any Story completion.

Posted by: MarMaster.6241

MarMaster.6241

Sure but my husband has done map completion and has never done story mode. He completed the 100% map and has the star. Still to this day has not done any Story completion.

The 4 points apply to Krytan Explorer under the Hero, Achievement, Explorer tab.

Dragonbrand (JQ) [FIRE]bats ~ Trusted member of the Universe
Mar Steadfast G, Silent Intrigue T, Mar Fidget Engi, Mar Fierce W, Silent Awe M
In GW2 since BWE1 ~ ~ ~ Guild leader of Legio Romana [LR], too

Posted by: YPC.6349

YPC.6349

I have just done my forth 100%. Didn’t get the gift too. Could someone please look at this bug? It is a rather important issue.

Posted by: full.6284

full.6284

same thing happens to me everything completed map/story and still no reward plzz need the gift reward so i can make my legendary weapon this is sad after so much effort … plz reply

Meijo.7415

The 4 points apply to Krytan Explorer under the Hero, Achievement, Explorer tab.

Krytan Explorer is not map completion, not part of it either. I think you are confused on that. Krytan Explorer is for achievements. You don’t need this for 100% map complete.

Posted by: Mira.4906

Mira.4906

If you already went to the chantry of secret again, go and visit every zone to make sure you didn’t miss accepting a chest for getting 100% in the zone, I believe that if you missed a chest you won’t get the gifts until that chest has been accepted.

Guild Leader for [Myth] Darkhaven