Heal skill automatically uses itself

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: KittyKat.5419

KittyKat.5419

My newest Asura Ele has this annoying bug which, as the title sugests, automatically uses itself once the cooldown has ended. I have tried switching keys to see if that helped and switching heal skills. Still no fix.
I have reported this issue a few times in game over the past month and no response. So I come here in the hope it will be dealt with.
The only thing stopping me from deleting the toon and starting again is that I used one of my Level 20 Exp srollls on her. If the bug can not be fixed then is it possible to have a scroll returned so that I may begin again.

Posted by: BaconCatTheGreasy.9542

BaconCatTheGreasy.9542

This sounds like a PEBCAK error. Are you sure you don’t have some mouse or keyboard software? Or have the skill set to autofire?

Posted by: shadow.6174

shadow.6174

Hmm, dumb question but worth asking… by change didn’t you assign auto-attack to that skill? Auto-attack is done by holding CTRL and clicking a skill (or was it Shift?). Anyhow, auto-attack skills has two arrows circling it, check to see if you haven’t assigned to it accidentally.

Posted by: RoseofGilead.8907

RoseofGilead.8907

Yeah, auto-attack getting set to your healing skill is what first comes to mind. Do as shadow suggested above.

Posted by: Narrrz.7532

Narrrz.7532

I remember accidentally doing this on my water elite. Couldn’t understand why my char kept instantly using Elixir X whenever i entered a body of water

Posted by: KittyKat.5419

KittyKat.5419

OMG I love you guys, thank you so much
So happy i can use my ele now.
I have no idea how da fudge I accomplished that but thank you for finding my error

Posted by: shadow.6174

shadow.6174

Hehe no problem. Glad you got it fixed. Possibly you accidentally hit that skill while holding down that key (still can’t recall if Shift or Ctrl lol). But good it’s solved.