Heart of the Destroyer not activating

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Ltomato.8649

Ltomato.8649

I had the “Pet Seed” bug, and didn’t realize it was a bug until after I started working on it and came to the forums for help on locating some parts.

In my attempt to find Elementally Charged Plant Food, I realized that the Heat Stone I made would probably be heatable at the Megadestroyer! Imagine my happiness when someone in map chat pointed out the Heart of the Destroyer.

So, I waypointed over, and clicked on it with the Heat Stone in my inventory. I got a generic message about the heart cooling, so I thought, maybe it needs to be done right after the Megadestroyer falls. So I waited patiently, and did the event, and lo and behold, it did not work yet again.

On a related note, is the “Elementally Charged Plant Food” phase supposed to point to Mount Maelstrom? The only thing that I thought could fit was the elementaal jumping puzzle where you collect all the cantles, but that didn’t give me anything, nor did I see anything to interact with.

EDIT: The two megadestroyer events were done on the same map. Perhaps there was an issue with the Heart of the Destroyer not resetting properly?

(edited by Ltomato.8649)

Posted by: Zeivu.3615

Zeivu.3615

There is a similar issue with the Chaos Orbs. I would not be surprised if they are related.

Posted by: Northstrider.2456

Northstrider.2456

U have to upgrade the Heat Stone first with 100 bloodstone !bricks! = 10000 dust
and a +5 agony resist

Posted by: Frost.6748

Frost.6748

The recipe listed on the wiki to upgrade the heat stone is incorrect. Dulfy states that it needs 3 bloodstone bricks, a +5 agony resist, the heat stone, and a heart of the destroyer.

There’s also the fact that all the mystic forge recipes take four ingredients.

That being said, I can’t get a heart of the destroyer. It may only be up for a short period after you kill the boss. I’ll test that theory later.

Frost
FoW, Yak’s Bend

Posted by: ChibiPoet.2961

ChibiPoet.2961

I’m also unable to get the Heart. I have tried when no events are going on, and while the pres are going on (which is right now). I’ll also try during the fight and after the fight and post back with results.

EDIT: Nope, still no heart.

(edited by ChibiPoet.2961)

Posted by: Linaeus.6253

Linaeus.6253

I’m having this problem as well. I’ve tried with two separate characters with 6 hours in between them.

Posted by: PbICb.3476

PbICb.3476

I’m having this problem too
then accidentally changed the turn to place objects in the Mystic Forge and it helped =)

First it was 3 bloodstone bricks and +5 agony and then Heat Stone, Heart of the Destroyer .

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

Might be the same bug affecting other object interactions such as the bags dropped by the skritt burglar and the pods dropped by the champion mordrem in iron marches.