Heart of the Volcano crashing game

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Myn Trafaal.1098

Myn Trafaal.1098

My game is crashing during Heart of the Volcano story instance. I can’t finish the new story

Posted by: Eirian Direstorm.9748

Eirian Direstorm.9748

I’ve had the same problem; in fact it’s crashing so hard, I have to force a restart of my whole computer. I’m goin to try one more time and then submit a ticket— I can’t submit when it happens because of the crashes, so far.

I think it might just be that the particle effects of the heat shield plus all the heat, force field, anomalies, etc are overloading my machine because it’s causing kernel panics.

Posted by: Amaruit.9364

Amaruit.9364

Just adding my voice to “yep this story instance is crashing my game”. I’ve tried twice now and got to different points in the story before crashing out.

Posted by: AriaM.4680

AriaM.4680

I’m having the same problem. I’ve just tried this story instance a second time. On both of my attempts, the game crashed at the third barrier.

(edited by AriaM.4680)

Posted by: Sadie Stikk.4729

Sadie Stikk.4729

I don’t know if its the same problem, but I crashed out of the instance immediately after the cutscene after defeating the boss at the bottom.

Posted by: Shrimpkin.4851

Shrimpkin.4851

I’ve tried the story instant 6 or 7 times and every time the game has crashed during the first part of the final fight.

I’m not anti-social, I’m selectively social. There’s a difference.

Posted by: X xv X.9361

X xv X.9361

I’m also unable to complete my story because of crashes.
I get a “lost connection to server” notice after the cut scene where the machine explodes

Posted by: Sadie Stikk.4729

Sadie Stikk.4729

Happened again, exactly same place. After final cutscene. This time i had party members, but they didn’t disconnect.

Posted by: riverrhyne.9751

riverrhyne.9751

Just adding that this is still happening. I can’t finish the story.

Posted by: Turblumber.3125

Turblumber.3125

I think I’ve found a band-aid for this. I had several guildies who had this issue. However I had not had the issue. They joined my party and then they launched the instance. I joined them through the whole mission, and they did not crash. Can confirmed that this has worked 9 times with 0 continuing crashes. Either it’s pure coincidence, or it’s a temporary fix for those having the problem.

Posted by: Greenleaf Elder.7429

Greenleaf Elder.7429

This is still happening. I would really like to finish the story. Please help.

Posted by: MarcelBigodon.5962

MarcelBigodon.5962

Same problem with me. Tried 4 times and always at the last level the game crashes and I have to restart the machine.