"Hearts and Minds" dcs when you kill Mord

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Dogbody.9638

Dogbody.9638

Q:

INTENSELY FRUSTRATING!!!

I don’t know if it’s the patch or what, but it’s happened to me three different times now and I’ve been unable to beat HoT. It’s completely awful. :-(

How is such an important quest still SO buggy?!

Posted by: SlippyCheeze.5483

SlippyCheeze.5483

INTENSELY FRUSTRATING!!!

I don’t know if it’s the patch or what, but it’s happened to me three different times now and I’ve been unable to beat HoT. It’s completely awful. :-(

How is such an important quest still SO buggy?!

Simple: it isn’t broken for everybody, and it’s not possible for the anet QA team to reproduce the issue internally.

So, something is wrong, clearly, because it’s broken for you. Nobody questions that. It’s just … pretty much impossible to understand what if the QA team can’t reproduce it, and if you can’t understand it, you can’t fix it.

I’d encourage you to check for network issues following the https://www.pingplotter.com/fix-your-network guide — while it’s not certain, for some people this has fixed the problem.

Posted by: Rane.7134

Rane.7134

Posted by: Burtakus.1839

Burtakus.1839

YES! I’ve literally just finished filing a ticket and the rep was useless. I’ve heard multiple people saying they have this problem. no idea why it happens but the DCs only happen in story instances and not in open world which leads me to believe that this isn’t ISP related. Anyone?

Posted by: SlippyCheeze.5483

SlippyCheeze.5483

YES! I’ve literally just finished filing a ticket and the rep was useless. I’ve heard multiple people saying they have this problem. no idea why it happens but the DCs only happen in story instances and not in open world which leads me to believe that this isn’t ISP related. Anyone?

So, something is wrong, clearly, because it’s broken for you. Nobody questions that. It’s just … pretty much impossible to understand what if the QA team can’t reproduce it, and if you can’t understand it, you can’t fix it.

I’d encourage you to check for network issues following the https://www.pingplotter.com/fix-your-network guide — while it’s not certain, for some people this has fixed the problem.