Hero point bug

Hero point bug

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Thrylos.8321

Thrylos.8321

I had used tomes of knowledge to level my ranger up to 80. When I got level 80 I noticed I had nearly no hero points. At first I thought it was an effect of the June 23rd patch and thought I would have to do map completion. I ultimately needed 397 more hero points to finish my traits and utilities. My friend told me he had tomed his thief to 80 after the June 23rd patch, and it received all of its traits and utilities. I quickly realized that there were only 213 hero points, not including the one in the home instances, over the entirety of the map. Even if i did the entirety of map completion for every single hero point. I would end up with 2/3 of a ranger.

“With the Hero points gained only from leveling a character to level 80 it is possible to unlock all core skills and traits entirely.” -Gw2wiki

I had sent an in game ticket asking them about this nearly a work week ago. I then decided to follow it up with a ticket on the gw2 website to get a more responsive approach. The GM that replied to my message, understandably, told me he essentially did not have the ability to fix my ranger. That I would need to send an in game ticket so that they could get more accurate information to better help me.
I understand anet is busy with the HOT expansion. But this has rendered my ranger completely unplayable outside of pvp.

Attachments:

Hero point bug

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: BillFreist

BillFreist

Gameplay Programmer

You need to accept your level up rewards that are in the bottom right of your screen.