Hidden arcana

Hidden arcana

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: donakill.7091

donakill.7091

Ogden doesn’t show the right dialog, it’s an old bug and make impossible to me get the achievement, the luminescent armor and the trinket.
Is someone at least investigating?

Hidden arcana

Posted by: Zappix.7928

Zappix.7928

I am having problems with all the living story content, I’m redoing it all on another character and basically at the end of each instance I keep being booted out of the game with an error code.

It happened on the Labyrinth instance and the seeds of truth where you dress up as Caithe.

I don’t know what’s going on but yeah it’s quite annoying. Hidden Arcana gave me issues as well, but after redoing it 3 times it worked. I didn’t do anything special either so unfortunately I can’t help in regards to your problem?

Hidden arcana

Posted by: Zappix.7928

Zappix.7928

To add, I’m now encountering the same issue of being disconnected with the mission in which you have to defend Turai Ossa. It’s a long mission and it’s frustrating to be booted out and given an error code just before the dialogue finishes and you get your reward.

Can someone at anet please look into this and fix it, it gets extremely disheartening on the third try and you still get booted :/ Thank you!