"Home" instance wrong

"Home" instance wrong

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Kie.1620

Kie.1620

When I activated my “gift of quartz” today, it appeared in Rata Sum rather than The Grove, even though I play a Sylvari and was no-where near there. I then noticed that it also said “(home)” in Rata Sum, and I think I had noticed that before the quartz was “deployed” too. Is this a bug, or is it possible to reasign the “home” instance?

"Home" instance wrong

Posted by: Gator.5729

Gator.5729

If I’m not mistaken it will appear in every home instance for character’s that you have. Do you also have an Asura? That’s why the harvesting of it is account bound.

"Home" instance wrong

Posted by: JayMack.8295

JayMack.8295

The Quartz should appear in every home instance regardless of whether you have an Asura, Charr, Norn, etc.

As soon as you activate it, it will appear in every home instance. Even if you only have a human character, you can still go to Rata Sum and go there to mine it.

"Home" instance wrong

Posted by: Kyllaa.1385

Kyllaa.1385

You can only mine it once per day and it doesn’t matter which " home" instance you use. So this is normal behaviour.

"Home" instance wrong

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

You can even mine it in another person’s home instance if you are in a party with them. Still the same node as the one found in your own instances.