Horrible lag post patch

Horrible lag post patch

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: BadMed.3846

BadMed.3846

Did a search and can’t find anything related to ‘Lag’ at all. Rather strange!

Lag spikes surely did exist in this game but since yesterday this game is edging towards an unplayable zone. Many of my guildies were complaining about it yesterday and today for me it was just terrible in PvP. Weapon swap would easily take 2-3 seconds, movement was glitched (rubberbanding) and overall walking experience was muddy. Checked my connection and everything else seems to be perfect.

Horrible lag post patch

Posted by: eyestrain.3056

eyestrain.3056

Same, everyone else in match reporting the same lag. Almost unplayable.

Horrible lag post patch

Posted by: vana.5467

vana.5467

+1 over here.
Had to stop playing because of it.

Horrible lag post patch

BadMed.3846

It has never really seemed to be this bad for me. While paying a thief I’m noticing:
1. Terrible skill lag consistently. Lag spikes in WvW were common but this is just all over the place.
2. Camera zooming in and out in a shaky pattern.
3. Other players around me rubberbanding.
4. Weapon swap lap.

If this goes on then this game is not worth playing. It would be great if the there was a process for testing the developments properly rather than rushing a release in the new year. Two weekly release cycles sound great but it seems like Arenanet is resorting to develop and through at players to figure out if it works. Highly unprofessional.

Horrible lag post patch

Posted by: onizaki.7240

onizaki.7240

+1 same here. I can’t really play it anymore today, so much laggy after patched game.
anet, please hurry to fix it.

Horrible lag post patch

Posted by: uncomfortably energetic.9153

uncomfortably energetic.9153

+1 here as well, seems alot of people complaining in map chat about it too. Guess its get dailies done and go do something else day.

Horrible lag post patch

Posted by: Vagrant.7206

Vagrant.7206

+1 here.

I even got to see the Mists from Lion’s Arch!

Attachments:

The great god Lagki demands sacrifice.

Horrible lag post patch

Posted by: Mileinnor.7125

Mileinnor.7125

Same here. Most of my guildmates reported that they are suffering from horrible lags.

Horrible lag post patch

Posted by: GscGunner.2419

GscGunner.2419

Me and my guild got terrible lag aswell.

Horrible lag post patch

Posted by: TPMN.1483

TPMN.1483

Showing bad lags in SPvP – up to 15s + And disconnects.
Seems to be affecting a lot of players in SPvP

[MYTH] The Mythical Dragons -PvX http://mythdragons.enjin.com

Horrible lag post patch

Posted by: Dehuang.2053

Dehuang.2053

Yep, horrible lag too. it’s unplayable, i keep teleporting everywhere with a constant 1s delay

Horrible lag post patch

Posted by: Osred.3864

Osred.3864

+1 its gotten unplayable.

Horrible lag post patch

Posted by: Bad Ray.6820

Bad Ray.6820

Yeah lagging here this morning. Checked connection and it is fine.

Horrible lag post patch

Posted by: Bad Ray.6820

Bad Ray.6820

Anyone know if a dev has said anything about it, other players were complaining in WvW this morning too.

Horrible lag post patch

Posted by: Doc Holiday.1326

Doc Holiday.1326

I am lagging as well, a few other people I was partied up with were experiencing the same thing. I was fine for a few hours this morning, but then my chat began to lag – messages I would type wouldn’t appear for 10 seconds, or I would see messages I typed in an incorrect order appear. I re-logged, and my party window had completely disappeared (I was still in the party tho, could see the party chat (still slowly) ) so I completely restarted my computer and internet, logged back in, still laggy as ever.

Horrible lag post patch

Posted by: Meow Ren.5382

Meow Ren.5382

Didn’t notice the lag last night…but definitely bad this morning/right now. 30+ seconds of watching multiple skills flash, running around trying to interact with Charzooka barrels at Jormag before rubberbanding back downed. The foes, of course, seem immune to lag and continue to pummel you regardless…..

Did an IP ping in-game, though not certain if it will help:

64.25.38.99:0 — very very bad lag
64.25.33.69:0 — also laggy

Horrible lag post patch

Posted by: Doghouse.1562

Doghouse.1562

OK – I know people may not exactly thank me for this, but I’m adding it because I’m seeing different symptoms.

Firstly, I’ve been playing most of the morning and afternoon today in SW, plus a couple of the LS instances, and I’ve seen nothing even remotely resembling lag on play. BUT. The login server, by contrast, has almost gone on strike – the TC mostly just goes into a spinning “working” icon, and frequently gives up with an error message – so trying to clear my inventory is taking forever. And it took me multiple attempts to log in to actually post this.

Edit: Now resolved.

(edited by Doghouse.1562)

Horrible lag post patch

Posted by: drowze.3709

drowze.3709

Trouble connecting to login server as well. If I do get connected, messages that I type take a couple of seconds to appear in the chat window. I have been disconnected two times in the last 10 minutes I tried to play as well. I experienced the chat lag a couple of hours ago as well, but no disconnects or skill lag at that time.

Playing from Europe on an NA homeserver, if that matters at all.

Horrible lag post patch

Posted by: NathanH.1465

NathanH.1465

Same problems here. TP not working , login server error messages, massive lag in WvW, when traveling to a new map it looks like the screenshot from Vagrant.7206 and it takes ages before everything (and everyone) is being loaded correctly.
(And suddenly I’m wondering how anet is ever going to add an expansion worth of content, when the servers have regular problems with the current amount of content :p )

Horrible lag post patch

Posted by: Ashless.5126

Ashless.5126

Yeap, the lag getting worse every hour on Jade Quarry…most of my guildies and friends stopped playing today suffering from heavy lags including myself.

Horrible lag post patch

Posted by: clown.7148

clown.7148

Can we have a post from anet on this pretty please

Horrible lag post patch

Posted by: ggliff.8903

ggliff.8903

Lags, TP broken, guild chat lag, errors trying to log onto forum, yay.

Horrible lag post patch

Posted by: Elspeth Tiriel.9243

Elspeth Tiriel.9243

Lagged so kitten my client that it logged me into the wrong charecter when I tried to log in.

Horrible lag post patch

Posted by: uncomfortably energetic.9153

uncomfortably energetic.9153

This issues going on almost 12 hours now alot of people affected yet not even 1 dev response to say that they’re looking into it, guess the point of no return isnt that far off for me after all. And that bugs me more than any insane amount of lag…

Horrible lag post patch

Posted by: BuD.7851

BuD.7851

Everything is “Working as intended”.

Horrible lag post patch

Posted by: vana.5467

vana.5467

Everything is “Working as intended”.

They’re just increasing the difficulty of the game!

Horrible lag post patch

Posted by: onizaki.7240

onizaki.7240

now it has no lag for me, just for now… cant expect what will happen next 1-2 hrs…

Horrible lag post patch

Posted by: Klonko.8341

Klonko.8341

Same here… And I tried to refresh a good number of time the forum and it actually affect also their forum…

sigh…

They really did named “point of no return” this patch because of the unbearable lagg?

Raining Rainbows lvl 80 ranger ~~~~~ SBI server

(edited by Klonko.8341)

Horrible lag post patch

BadMed.3846

Still terrible. Hopeless.

Horrible lag post patch

Posted by: cheshader.5081

cheshader.5081

Had some lags since the patch progressively getting worse, now it started to dc.

Horrible lag post patch

Posted by: Frostfang.5109

Frostfang.5109

Server: Desolation
Location; BorĂ¥s, Sweden

I had gamebreaking lag today. Made it uplyable (like lag all the time like 3-5 mins, one movement, more longlasting lag and then kicked out). I have tried restarting both my computer and the client several times – nothing helps. Really annoying! My BF has the same problem…. He “was not in a Guild” (despite being so), had horrible, gamebreaking lag, and got kicked out as well.
All sorts of messages pops up on u’r our screens regarding “lots Connection to server”, The “firewall-issue” and something about the Guild…. Never seen anything like it Before!!

Edited: A few hours later it worked just fine again. But who knows for how long.

Kima & Co

(edited by Frostfang.5109)

Horrible lag post patch

Posted by: Magi.8643

Magi.8643

Been having constant skill delay and rubber banding for the last few days been completely unplayable today.

Horrible lag post patch

Posted by: koryyc.9465

koryyc.9465

Not sure it will help to bump this but the patch DID 100% make lag worse, I never experienced lag before this patch, I noticed it right after and PvP is no longer playable for me among other problems because lag will just kill me.

Horrible lag post patch

Posted by: Julian.5418

Julian.5418

I lag each time i use my map and often in play.

Horrible lag post patch

Posted by: Huggyos.9584

Huggyos.9584

server: desolation

Had terrible lag and it was unplayable around 20-21h CET in eotm.

We will Desolate!