HotW Collection Bugged

HotW Collection Bugged

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Sekai.2987

Sekai.2987

Hi everyone , so i´m currently doing the how collection and just know i got a weapon chest from the pvp reward track of HotW. I opened the chest while i was in observer mode in a 1vs1 server. I got the “skin unlock” pop up on the right side of the screen but the collection didnt updated, only the wardrobe updated. Now i dont know if i have to get another HotW chest and get the skin again and open it in pve to get the unlock or if i just broke my hotw collection ;(

Update:
So after two months i wrote a ticket and the support tried to help me but couldn´t, they told me to make a theard in the bug section , thats why i´m bumping this. I am almost done with all dungeon collection , but i willl never have the Dungeoneer finished because of the bug with the HotW collection… at that is very frustrating.

Uploaded second screen where you can see that its unlocked in the wardrobe.

PS: I dont care if you have to reset the HotW collection and i have to collect all HotW weapons and armor again , its still better then not beeing abel to finish it at all.

Would be great if a dev could at least tell me that its on their list and it will be fixed even if its in some months..

Update 2: now i have all other dungeons done , and this rifel is the last that i need for dungoneer titel, its so frustrating that i cant do anything about it..

Attachments:

(edited by Sekai.2987)

HotW Collection Bugged

Sekai.2987

well great , know i even got two riffels and the game still doesnt update the collection , pls at least say that you are aware of it or something..

Attachments:

HotW Collection Bugged

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

For an individualized response, you can contact the CS Team and discuss your issue. Top of Page – Support – Submit a Request.

Good luck.

HotW Collection Bugged

Posted by: ZilentNight.5089

ZilentNight.5089

I will test this out on my alt account, although I had this collection already completed when the patch hit.
Just curious, have you tried acquiring the skin from the pve vendor in Lion’s Arch?
This will ofc require you to farm hotm tokens but may be a work-around.

HotW Collection Bugged

Posted by: Illumine Sparkler.6019

Illumine Sparkler.6019

since you have two I would suggest salvaging one to see if that unlocks the skin, just an idea to think about.

Leader of GOLD (Guardians Of Lost Deities)
Whiteside Ridge server
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

HotW Collection Bugged

Posted by: TheBlackLeech.9360

TheBlackLeech.9360

Here is an important question…. do you have the skin unlocked, and is it simply missing from the collections tab…… or is it missing from both your skins and collections?

HotW Collection Bugged

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

There are similar problems if you unlock miniatures in pvp.

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.

HotW Collection Bugged

Sekai.2987

just wanted to remind that the bug is still here , i salvaged one of the rifle in hope it would update the collection , but it didn´t

so anet, dont forget about it pls

HotW Collection Bugged

Posted by: TheBlackLeech.9360

TheBlackLeech.9360

just wanted to remind that the bug is still here , i salvaged one of the rifle in hope it would update the collection , but it didn´t

so anet, dont forget about it pls

You still haven’t given all the information, though.

Is the skin unlocked in your wardrobe, but not in the collection?

Or is it missing from both the wardrobe and the collection?

Strangely enough, I have a phoenix warhorn added to my Black Lion Collections…… and I have never owned one of them.

What makes this more interesting is that I DO pvp on a regular basis….. so the issue may lie in the fact that if a player is spectating another player in PvP, and tries to add a skin to his wardrobe, it might add a skin to the person’s collection who he is spectating…. and the person who unlocked the skin will have the skin for use in his wardrobe…. but not in his collections.

Attachments:

HotW Collection Bugged

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Many people had/have skins unlocked for several of the collections that they never owned when the patch released introducing collections. Some many, others just a few. No idea why this happened but I’m sure it had nothing to do with PvP…either participating or spectating.

HotW Collection Bugged

Sekai.2987

update
Message Body length must at least be 15.

HotW Collection Bugged

Posted by: Szept.1749

Szept.1749

Hi,
I have same problem with TA collection. I wrote ticket last month but so far. They didn’t fix the bug. Seen on the screenshots. Even bought the item twice to be sure which of course didn’t help.

Attachments:

HotW Collection Bugged

Posted by: Kidagakash.7853

Kidagakash.7853

Have sam e problem with Axe from CoF Ive opened the reward box while being on Tem ple of the silent storm map it added that axe to wardrobe but not to collection achievment. Even buying second axe from vendor shows that this item is already unlocked in wardrobe and dont react with collection achievment also salvaging doeasnt work

HotW Collection Bugged

Posted by: Outlaw.3421

Outlaw.3421

So, you are actually having the same issue as me with the Luminescent Gloves collection. I think this issue is just a general collection to sPvP issue versus just a few items in each not counting.

When I talked to support, they said that when they patch it (no ETA), if you have it in the Wardrobe, it will count for the collection too.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/Bug-Collections-and-Heart-of-the-Mists/first#post4702577

(edited by Outlaw.3421)

HotW Collection Bugged

Sekai.2987

So, you are actually having the same issue as me with the Luminescent Gloves collection. I think this issue is just a general collection to sPvP issue versus just a few items in each not counting.

When I talked to support, they said that when they patch it (no ETA), if you have it in the Wardrobe, it will count for the collection too.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/Bug-Collections-and-Heart-of-the-Mists/first#post4702577

well at least they told you that they are aware of the bug and its on their to do list, lets see how long they take for it , i have the bug now for over two months..

HotW Collection Bugged

Sekai.2987

bump this to remember that its still here, and i have seen alote more theards with that problem , pls fix asap

HotW Collection Bugged

Posted by: zELEVENz.6937

zELEVENz.6937

Yep, been bugged for 3 months here too, it is all that is stopping me from getting dungeoneer and the crab bow to sell (it has fallen 100g since this bug started and will probably crash once we get our collection fixed so all gold hope is lost for us). I can’t remember but I probably unlocked the skin in pvp.

Got the generic ‘we are aware of the issue and are working on it’ but still no fix after multiple patches that fixed other bugs.

All I want is the gold anet, you can buy me off for 200g but I suspect you will just ignore us for another 3 months.

Attachments:

(edited by zELEVENz.6937)

HotW Collection Bugged

Posted by: Szept.1749

Szept.1749

Why they can’t just reset bugged skin for us – remove from wardrobe? I can buy it again if it will help.

HotW Collection Bugged

Posted by: Biohazard.7523

Biohazard.7523

Maybe they dont have employee who is fixing collection bugs.
So we have to wait few more months for the expansion. And then they will employ more people for fixing huge amount of bugs that will come with the expansion..

Or that employee has no idea how to fix most of the bugs, so he is ignoring them. Nothing is happening he is still employed in the company, so he doesnt care. He calls them minor bugs, that nobody notices, and nobody complain on them….

I mean look how much time has passed.. Something is really wrong with that company.

HotW Collection Bugged

Posted by: Biohazard.7523

Biohazard.7523

I think they have really bad manager. The guy who made this game probably didnt know that all games have bugs, so he employed only few people for bug fixing problems..
So they have to focus only on the major bugs because they dont have time to fix all of them…
They should really focus on bug fixing instead of adding new content that will bring more bugs which wont be fixed for years and months…..

Or maybe that is their plan. Add new content the old one is broken so you have to play the new stuff…
Maybe we should focus on something else that is not bugged.

HotW Collection Bugged

Sekai.2987

new patch – no bugfix, still waiting :/

HotW Collection Bugged

Posted by: Coulter.2315

Coulter.2315

Same issue I have with SE Rifle, unlocked in wardrobe (with both PvP reward and tokens) but not recognising it in the collections. Its also the last thing I need for the meta collection

HotW Collection Bugged

Kidagakash.7853

So this problem still exists, will be nice if someone from support will tell us when it will be fixed or even give any sign that they working on it

HotW Collection Bugged

Posted by: Outlaw.3421

Outlaw.3421

So my issue with the luminescent gloves have been fixed. This issue fixed for anyone here?

HotW Collection Bugged

Kidagakash.7853

Dungeoneer Collection fixed with recent patch on my account as well ty Anet

HotW Collection Bugged

Posted by: Tamasan.6457

Tamasan.6457

Also fixed all those extra BL ticket collection not-really-unlocked skins bug too.

HotW Collection Bugged

Sekai.2987

my issue fixed as well, ty anet