How come it takes divine intervention to fix a problem?

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Myuu.5407

Myuu.5407

Toil for the coil event has been broken on DarkHaven for TWO days, no one has been able to run the instance Crucible of Eternity.

What is it going to take to get ArenaNet to do their job?

Posted by: piotress.6205

piotress.6205

Bugged events seem to be happening more often than before, some are bugged to the point where a nearby Waypoint is always disabled because of it. So many problem with this game is annoying; bugged skilpoints, story quests, events, NPC’s.

I already have four different map areas I cannot finish because of bugs and it’s been more than a week already. It is because of this that I refuse to spend any money for gems for their item store. I cannot finish my story quest because of an bug that’s been present for almost two weeks: Forging the Past.

What is going on at ArenaNet, and please do not give me the usual “We are aware of the problems and are working on it” as that excuse is beyond old.

I will be level 80 before I can finish anything. :P

(edited by piotress.6205)

Posted by: mdoucet.8735

mdoucet.8735

What makes matters worse is a relatively unmoderated forum where there are countless threads lamenting about the same bugged area, whether it is a skill point or a stuck quest or anything else. There’s got to be way too much coming in for the staff to efficiently sift through. The forums are a great place for discussion, but they’ve got to find something more efficient for bug reporting as the forums and in-game bug reporting system just aren’t cutting it.

Posted by: CHunterX.4083

CHunterX.4083

Still don’t understand why there aren’t daily server restarts. Sure, it wouldn’t fix the problem, but at least people would have a chance daily to get some of these broken skillpoints and do the broken Dynamic Events.

Posted by: Myuu.5407

Myuu.5407

Yes, the daily restarts would be nice until they can get to the root cause.

Posted by: Frvwfr.4307

Frvwfr.4307

Biggest problem is they have no sort of hotfix method currently. All of their updates will come out as a group, and all have a set date. Therefore you can be waiting for up to a week for the next update to kick in.

Posted by: Spaceman.1063

Spaceman.1063

Elowin.9078
"Every bug reported should have at least a one-line acknowledgement from ArenaNet with or after others have seen and not speculated on the problem included."

And that line could be, for example "We appreciate your feedback and will now proceed to close this thread."

Duh. Waaaait a second...

“However, as this discussion has no real goal except complaining about the thief,
I will now close it.” – Moderator

Posted by: Spaceman.1063

Spaceman.1063

Try checking in the menu after pressing Escape.

“However, as this discussion has no real goal except complaining about the thief,
I will now close it.” – Moderator