Hunter's Insignia still creates Pillaging

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Paladin.3497

Paladin.3497

Hi-
I am able to create Hunter’s Insignias in game for my Necromancer, but when I create the item (in the screenshot, its gloves), they create Pillaging Items. I believe this was supposed to be changed with the recent Luck update.

The Pillaging item it creates has NO stats on it. Zero. At this point, it is a waste of resources to attempt to create Hunter items.

I apologize if this is already being looked into. I attempted to search through the help forum to determine if anyone else is having this problem and the search function does not work within the forums.

I have included a screenshot showing the Hunters Cotton Insignia as an ingredient in the Pillaging Acolyte Gloves.

Thanks

Attachments:

Posted by: NikolKang.2176

NikolKang.2176

Same thing just happened to me today. I created the gloves and zero stats… I thought this must be a bug so I did a search and found this post.

Posted by: Captnrandm.5986

Captnrandm.5986

So this just happened to me but with crafting level 35 hunter’s huntsmen weapons all 7 of them because i was discovering the crafted items. it appears to me that for some reason the hunter’s crafted components create the pillaging gear which is no longer valid and because of that it turns it into an account bound stat less item that cant be sold via auction or traded. the only good part is if you made it for yourself you can select the stat but for trading or selling that is not currently possible until fixed. It is also apparent on my other crafts that make the hunter’s prefixed gear. I also will include a screenshot that show an item I crafted that had the bug. so from my experimenting it is all the hunter’s gear that is bugged with the pillaging prefix still attached after crafted that makes it unsellable and not trade able. please fix as this is a not intended bug.

Attachments:

Posted by: Nephanis.2015

Nephanis.2015

Saw a buy order for a piece of hunter gear that seemed to good to be true, so I decided to craft the item and sell it. However, I found that it was impossible for me to make any hunter’s gear. I assume it’s because I discovered the pillaging variant before the patch that removed mf. I’m posting because I don’t know if this bug is acknowledged. I don’t know this for sure, but I don’t think a fix for this would be difficult because all traveler gear changed accordingly to assassin’s gear after patch.

Attached is a screenshot showing hunter insignias still make statless account bound pillaging gear.

Attachments:

Posted by: KyreneZA.8617

KyreneZA.8617

Welcome to the party. I’ll add this thread as a link to the thread I created a month ago.

Recently returned to…
Aurora Glade some random MegaServerâ„¢, always being asked to volunteer for that buff…
Ranger | Necromancer | Warrior | Engineer | Thief

Posted by: esotericist.6047

esotericist.6047

I just now made the discovery for a rifle with a hunter’s insignia, and the result is pillaging. When you made the discovery appears to have no bearing; this character didn’t even exist when magic find was a character stat.