I can't see the 'stalking anomaly'?

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: RandomWolf.3986

RandomWolf.3986

A few of my friends have been commenting about this ‘stalking anomaly’ that I decided to call as a ‘Slendy’.. since it kind of reminds me of Slender Man. They just keep saying that this creature stalks them constantly, popping now every now and then. And yet I have never seen such thing.

I thought it was related to that ‘harvest’ achievment that gives you the glitched’ bloodstone head piece, but a friend of mine tried my account(which doesn’t have that achievment completed) and actually managed to catch Slendy a few times.

How come I haven’t seen it once?

(edited by RandomWolf.3986)

Posted by: Anhim.3156

Anhim.3156

They don’t stick around for long, and don’t always appear in the center of your screen. Most likely; you aren’t paying close enough attention to your environment in-game.

Posted by: Eragon.8234

Eragon.8234

I never saw them until I did the Ley-line anomaly events, but now I can… and sometimes, it scares the crap out of me, lol.

Posted by: onevstheworld.2419

onevstheworld.2419

There’s usually a sound effect that sounds like crackling electricity when it appears… has startled me on several occasions.

I wonder if the frequency of its appearance is linked to how much farming you do in bloodstone fen? I did several long sessions last week and I’ve noticed the anomaly more often since.

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

It is normal. You’ve been ‘cured’.