Immobilize can't be cured

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Miyu.8137

Miyu.8137

If you are immobilize when jumping or while being not on the groud in general (falling, jumping), immobilize can’t be cured. Further more, none skill can be used to cleanse it or break immobilize.

edit: talking about PvP

(edited by Miyu.8137)

Posted by: Khezekiah Bellamy.5016

Khezekiah Bellamy.5016

This is a bug that has been around I believe since launch, it isn’t you cant cure it, it is you cant do ANYTHING when immob’d in air

Posted by: mrstealth.6701

mrstealth.6701

I think there a few bugs that can cause this, because I have it happen fairly often when not in the air. Some skills will still activate, but many self-casting skills will simply refuse to work. This even effects instant cast skills. And quite a few condi/immob cleansing skills fall into those categories.

The only theory I have for the cause in these cases is the current target being behind me, or at least out of the forward-facing ‘cone of fire’. That shouldn’t have any impact on self-casting skills, but it seems to be commonly occurring in this situation.

It’s possible that uneven terrain/slopes could be causing a mid-air effect without jumping, but I don’t think that’s what is happening. That should prevent nearly all skills from activating.

Footsteps Of War [FoW] | Yak’s Bend
Seer Of The Divine | Sarina Starlight | Tireasa | Caedyra