Immune to Crowd Control (Bug)

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Sazukikrah.5036

Sazukikrah.5036

Video proof of immunity to crowd control . Usually when you run the “Last Stand” trait on warrior, you can often time negate 1 crowd control. Finally got it on video.
When I shield bash , he is immune to the stun , then evades.

https://youtu.be/S2VrpZ_bdcE

Hadi the Edgemaster – Pro level Warrior (Youtube Hadi the Edgemaster)
Black Gate Tier 1 Roamer
Harbinger " I will make you (QQ)"

(edited by Sazukikrah.5036)

Posted by: nottsgman.8206

nottsgman.8206

you are supposed to negate crowd control because the trait activates balanced stance, which gives stability at 3 second intervals for 8 seconds. the initial disabling effect is also negated when the trait is triggered.

because of those things, I’m not quite sure what your bug post is about

70 ‘mains’ and waiting for more slots
| 61 Asura | 5 Charr | 2 Norn | 1 Human | 1 Sylvari |

Sazukikrah.5036

you are supposed to negate crowd control because the trait activates balanced stance, which gives stability at 3 second intervals for 8 seconds. the initial disabling effect is also negated when the trait is triggered.

because of those things, I’m not quite sure what your bug post is about

what… If you watched the video… you would know what the post was about… Last stand activates when you are affected by CC . If its on cooldown you’re not always immune to CC… it was on cooldown… he was still immune to it.. Thats the bug. Please review before you comment.

Black Gate Tier 1 Roamer

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

If you watched the video…

Don’t assume that people are going to watch the video nor that those who do are going to understand the point you want to make.

I almost never watch linked videos because 9 times out of 10, the quality is bad, the video includes a substantial amount of blather (“hi guys, here’s my video”), and rarely makes clear the point it’s trying to get across (whether it’s a bug report or a training video or etc).

ANet’s no different. They are busy people.

So, please, for Balthazar’s Kormir’s sake, explain in text what you think the bug is and how the video is evidence of it.

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

Posted by: nottsgman.8206

nottsgman.8206

I did watch the video, I couldn’t see what you were seeing or whether the bug was on your character or your opponent, and your op wasn’t clear on what the bug actually was. all you said was that last stand negates cc (which it should), not that the trait was on cooldown when you used cc, or anything like that.

are you sure the other person wasn’t using any other traits or skills that negated cc? are you sure you weren’t experiencing any kind of lag at the time?

70 ‘mains’ and waiting for more slots
| 61 Asura | 5 Charr | 2 Norn | 1 Human | 1 Sylvari |

Sazukikrah.5036

are you sure the other person wasn’t using any other traits or skills that negated cc? are you sure you weren’t experiencing any kind of lag at the time?

[/quote]

I’m sure it’s not lag because it has happened to me a few times; but i wasn’t able to get it on tape. There isn’t any other warrior trait that allows passive immunity to Crowd control other than “Last Stand” .

Black Gate Tier 1 Roamer