Imperial Outfit: different dye channels Asura

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Lizakowa.2407

Lizakowa.2407

I bought today Imperial outfit and decided to wear it on both Human Necro and Asura Warrior. But while choosing different dyes I noticed that while I can dye outfit on my human pretty nice to my satisfaction, Asura was the whole different matter:
(i chose 4 different colors to show which channel shows where)
1. Human
2. Asura

Tried switching channels to see if i can recreate Human coloring:
Asura v2

You actually can’t recreate coloring of Human. One channel makes whole outfit pink, while last channel only color black this little thingy on chest. While gold channel is the same (but in different place left top Human and left bottom on Asura), red channel color different part of sleeves. I don’t even want to mention boots at this point.

Is this a bug or intended? It really doesn’t make sense that Asura coloring is SO different. You should be able to color sides differently from boots and middle part of stomach. Why make it SO different?

Posted by: Alkalissa.1706

Alkalissa.1706

I found this too and was about to post about it myself. I’m very disappointed, having Asura mains, and only have one big chunck of colour across most of the outfit.

Posted by: Chris.4670

Chris.4670

I already reported that as a bug ingame, i don’t know if that is intended but i don’t hope so.
It’s such a nice set but the coloring of other females are just better an that is for all, charr, norn, sylvari and human. Only asura are the only one who got a different coloring which is sad.

I’ll hope they’ll fix that before expansion release