In game chat

In game chat

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: MacDizel.6345

MacDizel.6345

Greetings all,

Not quite sure how this happened but I am currently unable to read any of the chat dialogue in game. I was also unable to send any mail I can type but the only thing showing up in my chat dialogue is my dps output and damage taken. I’ve looked everywhere for solutions but have yet to find one.

Mail is working again.
I can whisper players and they can read text and i can link items in chat and they can see them but I cant see anything I or anyone else types.

My keyboard is old an the keys stick sometimes and I had also joined a few guilds aswell as reported 3-4x Gold sellers the day this happened, other than that I generally dont have any idea what else could have caused this, all my drivers are up to date and I did not see anywhere in the options to disable chat?

Thank you in advance ;
Mac

“*To live is to war with trolls*.”
? Henrik Ibsen

In game chat

Posted by: Jezath.7395

Jezath.7395

Ok, one thing to check is that you havent got the combat tab checked in your chatbox. Another thing to check is the settings for each tab. just double checked that what you want to read is checked.

Tis not what they can do for you
Tis only what you can do for all

In game chat

Posted by: MacDizel.6345

MacDizel.6345

@ Jezath Thank you muchly not sure how but the combat tab was selected Lets out a sigh of relief and a chuckle at my own inability to figure out something so simple =\

anyway Thank you kindly.

“*To live is to war with trolls*.”
? Henrik Ibsen