Insta Kill invisible Wall in Mount Maelstrom??

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: GumyBeare.3972

GumyBeare.3972

I tried every way possible to get the Maelstrom waypoint in Mount Maelstrom. The one inside the Volcano. I go in the cave and at some point I’m insta killed by an invisible wall? Is it a known bug or I just didn’t find the right way

Posted by: Static.9841

Static.9841

This has happened to me 4 times in an attemp to enter the Volano, I had already listed it here as a glitch but it didn’t get any attention.

[Zeus] Guild ~ Desolation. Not some silly muffin thing, stop stalking me Dhiania!

Posted by: razide.2961

razide.2961

Yup, it has happened to me too. Four times today… I have tried to enter from two different directions, but I just die immediately when I get close to the volcano.

Posted by: bro.2856

bro.2856

Same problem here, its hindering me from getting 100% completion of the map very VERY frustrating.

Posted by: SweFox.6391

SweFox.6391

Really? I went in and went out without any problems :S.

Posted by: bro.2856

bro.2856

yea apparently it works on some worlds and others it doesn’t, for those struggling the only way to get by is to defeat all enemies near by, walk into the “insta kill” wall heal until you rally then instantly roll forward. you will be able to pass the “insta kill” point and gain access to the way-point. just did it and finally got 100% completion after struggling for 3 hours.

Posted by: Achilevel.1807

Achilevel.1807

Just watched a wave of people trying to get to the big boss event (me included) wipe on an invisible wall. It was hilarious, until I got the repair bill :/

Posted by: Sarevok.8364

Sarevok.8364

same problem with me,, 3 times and the mob spawn on the way in is ridicules… they spawn even before i downed the first one.. and suddenly bats everywhere for some reason

Posted by: Aenaos.8160

Aenaos.8160

-Win a pip,lose a pip,win a pip,lose a pip,lose a pip,
lose a pip,win 2 pips,lose a pip,lose a pip…………..-
-Go go Espartz.-