Invisible Mushroom Spore in 2 collections?

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Bugabuga.9721

Bugabuga.9721

So I got an “Invisible Mushroom Spore” from something (probably one of the boxes). It unlocked corresponding item in Wild Abandon.
But then I also have “Dark Harvest” collection that has exactly the same “Invisible Mushroom Spore” and that one is not unlocked. Bug? Will I ever be able to unlock that one?

Attachments:

(edited by Bugabuga.9721)

Posted by: EnemyCrusher.7324

EnemyCrusher.7324

According to the wiki, the invisible mushroom spore “Unlocks for one collection per spore, so multiple kills are required.”

I’m not sure if it’s a bug or not.

Light of Honor [Lite] – Founder / Warmaster
Sorrow’s Furnace Commander
“You’re the mount, karka’s ride you instead, and thus they die happy!”-Colin Johanson

Posted by: MashMash.1645

MashMash.1645

Don’t stress, you’ll still get more. I’ve had several drop now, for classes I’ll probably never play much.

The only thing I’m not sure is how it determines which collection it counts towards first. What gets priority.

Pre-Ordered HoT | Recently started to get what I paid for – may spend $$$

Posted by: xadine.7069

xadine.7069

You can get 1 spore daily but it drop for 1 collection only and it seems to be random.
It’s the same for several other collection items.
The best way to finish “quickly” a collection is to open only 1 at the time. It took me 7 shrooms to get the one for my dark harvest.

Posted by: Andraus.3874

Andraus.3874

You can get 4 a day. One from each zone. I tested this last night. On my third try I got the one to unlock on the collection I wanted.

Posted by: Minigrump.4961

Minigrump.4961

it chooses to unlock via alphabetical order for the elite specs you have unlocked. so if you have them all unlocked, it goes berserker, chronomancer, daredevil, dragonhunter, druid, herald, reaper, scrapper, tempest for the order that it is placed in the collection

Posted by: Bugabuga.9721

Bugabuga.9721

it chooses to unlock via alphabetical order for the elite specs you have unlocked. so if you have them all unlocked, it goes berserker, chronomancer, daredevil, dragonhunter, druid, herald, reaper, scrapper, tempest for the order that it is placed in the collection

Oh I see. Got it

Thanks everyone!