Iron Marches - Victurus the Shattered

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Luthan.5236

Luthan.5236

Group event near Crystalwept Groves in Iron Marches. Not possible to finish it and while it is running the karma merchant at the nearby heart is not offering his goods. Reminds you of the attacking army and tells you to stop it first.

Problem: According to the event description you need to kill his army first. Tried this and he had a few guys walking around him. Then the counter stopped at 7. Still 7 remaining to kill first. A lot of other branded enemies in the region but none seems to belong to the champion guy for the event and all the other walking with him are dead.

If you try to kill him now he always will regen health at empty health bar(1 hp). Not possible to kill him. Server Underworld. But could happen at other servers too since these kind of bugs tend to happen more than once and more often.

Posted by: Caylenna.1549

Caylenna.1549

I have ran into this same issue. I am not certain about the karma merchant, but we have killed all but 9 of the army and cannot find any more linked to the champion, as stated above. And his HP will regain after getting him down to 1 HP also.
Server is Sanctum of Rall.

Posted by: Zzulu.5489

Zzulu.5489

16 days later, same problem here, on another server

Posted by: Telenn.6945

Telenn.6945

Same problem
Cant complete 2 mobs not linked to champ

Posted by: Jendir.3902

Jendir.3902

well, still bugged, it says he has 23 with him, he only actually has 6. killed em all, got him to 0 3 times and watched him go back to full hp.
still says he has 17 in his army even tho there isn’t any other critter there.

Posted by: Thoros.3014

Thoros.3014

This is confirmed bugged. I saw it as well.

Posted by: Obly.9243

Obly.9243

lol, this bug still around? never thought much of it when I was there, but that was 2 months ago…

wtf…skyham….all is vain

Posted by: skrblr.9630

skrblr.9630

Saw this today on Isle of Janthir, said there were two Branded left in his army, but they were nowhere to be found. Even after allowing his army to respawn, there’s still two unaccounted for.

Also can confirm that the karma merchant will not provide goods while this event is happening.

Posted by: Xela Yrag.1097

Xela Yrag.1097

Appears to be still bugged. We have 12 army members left, have tried killing everything in the area – no more army members. Have killed Victurus at least 10 times. On Ferguson’s Crossing.

Posted by: tmorrow.5189

tmorrow.5189

Bugged on sea of sorrows, 9 remaining. Got boss down to nothing twice and he just reheals to full. Incomprehensible to me why firstly the karma merchant won’t offer goods just because the group event is on, secondly why the game isn’t keeping track of number of minions attached to Victurus and thirdly why this hasn’t been fixed yet.

Posted by: Death Reincarnated.3570

Death Reincarnated.3570

Bugged – Crystal Desert.

Says 8 branded army remaining – I count 6!

ANet please fix it for kittens sake. This was first reported 4 months ago!!!

Attachments:

Proud member of Legion of Honour XIII

Do not click this link!

Posted by: Jason King.2647

Jason King.2647

Live Response Embed

Next

We’re currently investigating this issue. Thank you for the details and screenshots, everyone!

ArenaNet Community Team
Live Response Embed

Posted by: KrazieOne.7863

KrazieOne.7863

Same issue here on Jade Quarry dropped him to 0 health 3xs still says 1 army remaining cant find anywhere.. killed everything around him still nothing.. im guessing a 5 month issue still not fixes?

Posted by: Dante.1763

Dante.1763

i can confirm that this is on Fergusons Crossing as well 1 enemy left cant find him

The pvp community reminds me of what Obi-kittenenobi describes Mos Eisley as from star wars.

Posted by: Paulytnz.7619

Paulytnz.7619

Lol this issue has been here since the dang start of this game and I have mentioned it before. BTW his guards can go up to 25 or so and when you kill them they RESPAWN. So maybe they just are not respawning properly for you to see where they are at.

Since when did this business of being a hero become being a business?

Posted by: CROVAX.9018

CROVAX.9018

Really, ANet? 6 months for this? Just disable the event so we can access the karma vendor at least, and re-enable it when you get it together.

Posted by: Jeffrey Vaughn

Previous

Jeffrey Vaughn

Content Designer

Has anyone tried it since the update on the 26th?

Posted by: Niodyne.7085

Niodyne.7085

I tried it. There was no counter for his army, just his health bar. He did have an army with him though, which I killed When he got to 0 hp he shouted the “death chokes on me” line and restored hp to full. Couldn’t tell if any of his army had respawned right before he restored his hp.

Posted by: Shinsetsuu.2849

Shinsetsuu.2849

I tried it 2 days ago with a friend. When he reaches 1 hp, he will shout the “useless!” line and then regain a full health bar. We got him down to 1 hp again, and our dps seemed to halt (although we didn’t stop/slow our attacking) before he finally died.

Valiant Morrighan | Meifèng | Frostknight Morgana
Fort Aspenwood

Posted by: Szin.1250

Szin.1250

Just tried this on Tarnished Coast. Same problem. His HP gets down to almost-empty, and then he resets to full health again.

Posted by: Jake.1842

Jake.1842

3 people have already said it, but I figure a fourth couldn’t hurt. I just tried to do the event, I killed his army like it said, then killed him, but his health reset when he got down to 0.

Niodyne, chances are someone else killed the army to get rid of the bar, and they either didn’t fight the boss because it was too hard, died, or did the same thing and saw it was bugged.

Faelinor | Sanctum of Rall

Posted by: Ravak.5907

Ravak.5907

on Jade Quarry this is still broken

Posted by: RoyHarmon.5398

RoyHarmon.5398

Still broken on Borlis Pass, sort of. My wife and I killed him twice (along with everything else he spawned), and then we gave up. About three hours later, I commented on it in map chat, and then I watched as someone else was able to kill him on the first try.

I guess he has his favorites…

Attachments:

“It is the stupidest children who are the most childish
and the stupidest grown-ups who are the most grown-up.”
- C. S. Lewis

Posted by: Hapellis.8359

Hapellis.8359

Still broken on Anvil Rock, killed his army, got him to 1hp then he recharged to full health, quit on the third try.

Posted by: FiremageUK.7950

FiremageUK.7950

Same here. Gave up after killing everyone twice…