Is Zhaitan Bugged or Not?

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Taihaku.8412

Taihaku.8412

I have not gone into the Arah dungeon or completed any dungeon past TA story mode but I am wary to do the final Zhaitan fight in the future as many have said you fight zhaitan with the 2 button and kill him easily without him fighting back at all. I’ve heard the fight does have some animations from Zhaitan that could indicate various attacks but they result in nothing.

I want to know if Zhaitan is bugged or not. Should I go and fight him right now and is that how the fight is meant to be fought? Or should I wait a bit because Zhaitan is bugged and I should wait for a fix to make the fight as exciting as possible? Thanks!

Posted by: nerva.7940

nerva.7940

i would like to know as well.

Ikiro – 80 Ranger
Umie – 80 Guardian
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgLbWtvtzdU0Ho0zto6VnTQ

Posted by: Durzlla.6295

Durzlla.6295

I know i’m not wanting to fight him until i know whether he’s been fixed or he’s never been bugged in the first place, i’m hoping it’ll be the former… because what i’ve heard and seen of his fight (i refuse to see anything else in the instance including the story parts before and after Zhaitan) it looks kinda… well…. lack luster…

They sing dark, delicious notes about power and family.
As their mother, I have to grant them their wish. – Forever Fyonna

Taihaku.8412

I know i’m not wanting to fight him until i know whether he’s been fixed or he’s never been bugged in the first place, i’m hoping it’ll be the former… because what i’ve heard and seen of his fight (i refuse to see anything else in the instance including the story parts before and after Zhaitan) it looks kinda… well…. lack luster…

This though I’ve tried to keep away from various vids and focused on what people have said around the forums. I really would like confirmation either way since this is the last final epic boss and I’d like to see it how it was meant to be seen.

Durzlla.6295

This though I’ve tried to keep away from various vids and focused on what people have said around the forums. I really would like confirmation either way since this is the last final epic boss and I’d like to see it how it was meant to be seen.

That’s the main reason i refuse to do it myself, i don’t want to soil it by doing a broken version (if it is broken) i want to experience Zhaitan for what he’s intended, however i also need to do crucible of eternity and the underwater one before i even think of doing Arah… not to mention that from personal story alone it would make absolute sense as to why he is how he is in the fight…

Taihaku.8412

That’s the main reason i refuse to do it myself, i don’t want to soil it by doing a broken version (if it is broken) i want to experience Zhaitan for what he’s intended, however i also need to do crucible of eternity and the underwater one before i even think of doing Arah… not to mention that from personal story alone it would make absolute sense as to why he is how he is in the fight…

Same I still need to do all the dungeons past TA but I would like to see the fight fixed if it needs to be once i get to that point!

Durzlla.6295

Same I still need to do all the dungeons past TA but I would like to see the fight fixed if it needs to be once i get to that point!

Well Sorrows Embrace and The Citadel of Flame are both really fun instances, so i can totally recommend doing those, i’ve ben INSIDE the other two, but not much else from there, but i can tell you that they look pretty in the first room xD

Taihaku.8412

Any definitive answer to this?

Durzlla.6295

Any definitive answer to this?

Sadly not yet, hoping we’ll get one soonish…

Posted by: FluffyDoe.7539

FluffyDoe.7539

It’s either of the two things: Completely bugged or extremely poorly polished.

(edited by FluffyDoe.7539)

Taihaku.8412

Anything new on if this is bugged or not. Still doing a lot of other stuff besides Arah but I’m getting there and I’d like an answer.