Issormir bug, gates will not open.

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Benjals.4375

Benjals.4375

First time playing GW2, I created a Norn and the gates to Issormir in tutorial won’t open, I’m stuck waiting with several others.
I’m on Sea of Sorrows.

Posted by: Rowlander.9687

Rowlander.9687

Please send help

Posted by: StinVec.3621

StinVec.3621

I mentioned this elsewhere, but, until it gets unstuck if it is bugged out again, you can “guest” to another server temporarily to try for a tutorial version on another server where it is not bugged. Others have had to use this method to get around the bugged tutorial boss in the past.

• From your character select screen, click on “World Selection” in the bottom left next to “Log Out”.
  • Select a server other than the one you are currently on and then click the “Guest” button in the bottom right (not the “Transfer” button!).
  • Then log into your character that is in the tutorial zone and see if the event is unstuck on the server you selected to guest to.

You can only choose two different worlds to guest to in a 24 hour period, so that means there is a limit of 2 chances to find a non-bugged version of the tutorial zone for the next 24 hours (hopefully it would be fixed by that time). :\

I hope this helps you out in the meantime.

| [“I’d really like this…” — Resource for Gifting Strangers] |
| [Free Ports For All “Not So Secret” JP Needs (and 1st Try Dive Tips)] |
| [Classic Thread: “all is vain”] |

Posted by: Benjals.4375

Benjals.4375

Awesome, thanks for the fix

Posted by: Tyneir.2641

Tyneir.2641

Whelp, a year or so later and this bug seems to still happening. Waiting with 12 other people for about an hour or so now. I did try the guesting but it sends me back to my home server’s tutorial server. Thus guesting doesn’t work it seems. Any other suggestions besides wait it out? WvW and SPvP can’t be entered, either. We tried using the B shortcut.