in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Krutokh.3274

Krutokh.3274

and again – ordered 10 small fangs and i got 11

Issues with the trading post: please post here [MERGED]

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: NikBrown.1594

NikBrown.1594

Well all Black Lion Trading Company applications are blank for me.
People told me to restart my client but that didnt help even after I restarted my client several times.
Anyone else having this problem?

I have same trouble…

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Bajter Deathblow.3598

Bajter Deathblow.3598

My things get sold (I can see them in “items sold” tab), but I don’t get any money.
Also I’m not sure if I got the money I lost due to TP eating money back.
It’d be easier to track if we had possibility to browse our transactions, not only see 10 of them.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: wolvenlied.3659

wolvenlied.3659

I’m still having issues with the trading post. Nothing seems to appear in any of the tabs(see attached screenshot).

Anyone else got this problem?

Attachments:

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Vortigon.2713

Vortigon.2713

I have had no access to the trading post since the game launched.

Always says ‘Down for maintenance’

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Cliff Spradlin.3512

Cliff Spradlin.3512

Lead Programmer

Next

I’m still having issues with the trading post. Nothing seems to appear in any of the tabs(see attached screenshot).

Hi,

What operating system are you running? You need to be running Windows XP SP2 or above for the trading post to work, due to SSL root certs not being automatically updated in previous versions.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Previous

Cliff Spradlin.3512

Lead Programmer

Next

I have had no access to the trading post since the game launched.

Always says ‘Down for maintenance’

Could you try again now? It should be available for all users. Are you able to access other tabs on the commerce panel such as the gem store and exchange?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Diablos.5201

Diablos.5201

hey cliff how about all those missing gold/items the other players are owed? when are we getting em back?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: captain kid.8635

captain kid.8635

Still haven’t received my lost money. (6.55 and 5.0)

Anyway it seems now I’m getting random money on the pick up tab.

I attached some screenshots, the unidentified dyes I actually sold 8 hours before (not 2) and picked up the money for it to. I’m not 100% sure about this but you can still see the money on the pick up tab does not correspond with the value of the items I’ve sold (see screenshots)

Edit.
Just happened again, see third screenshot. It could be off course I actually did sell the items but the “items you’ve sold tab” doesn’t work.

Attachments:

(edited by Moderator)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Recently.1043

Recently.1043

So many TP bugs at the moment. I’ve lost gold twice now due to the TP bug. For some reason just CHECKING the TP can remove all your gold (not your silver and copper though). The first time it happened i was a little annoyed, (this happened last week). But it just happened AGAIN; I was literally at 2 gold 30 silver, while checking the price of a 12 slot steel box which i was contemplating selling. decided against it since i never actually received any money for the stuff i sold, closed the TP box, and my gold is down to 30 silver >_>. what. the. heck???

I never got any money for items i posted on TP but that doesn’t bother me as much as the current bug that makes you lose gold just for CHECKING the tp. Too scared to ever check it again unless i’m under 1 gold now…..

Call me when this game gets fixed…. if it ever does….

in Black Lion Trading Co

Recently.1043

This is seriously disturbing though. In the long-term grand scheme of things, the 3 gold i lost isn’t a huge deal (even though its basically all my money i have at the moment) but its so depressing really to just watch your money disappear for no reason.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Previous

Cliff Spradlin.3512

Lead Programmer

Next

Hi,

The queue of stuck transactions is still getting cleared out. At the current rate, it looks like it’ll be about 5 hours before it’s all cleared up.

At that point, assuming no bugs in the trading post, a user will be in 1 of 2 situations:

1. For ‘instant’ buy orders that don’t complete (for example the user didn’t have enough money, or the item was no longer available), the user’s money will be refunded back to their character’s wallet automatically and silently.
  2. For other orders, part or all of the order may be completed. The proceeds can be picked up in the pickup tab when you’re at a trading post NPC. What that means is that you might see less money in your pickup tab than you expect, since each item in your sell or buy order can be purchased individually by other players. You can check the current status of an order using the ‘My Transactions’ tab.

I’m really sorry for the delays in the trading post. We’re doing our best to ensure that it doesn’t happen again.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Dante Casar.6485

Dante Casar.6485

Hi there,

I have the same problem like wolvenlied.3659

All the tabs of the Trading Post are blank.

I also tried the -image and -repair and it’s not working.

Thx for solving this issue.

I’m on the Augury Rock server (FR)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Jackroyal.6372

Jackroyal.6372

(Using “s” for silver and “c” for copper) I’m not getting the correct amount of currency per trade. I sold one item for 57c with a listing fee of 3c, after it sells I get 52c back so essentially shorted 2c total. I know this is not a big deal but it scales with value; ie: another listing I just put up was 50 items at 55c per item so I should get back 27s 50c – listing fee of 1s 38c… which comes out to a grand total of 26s 12c. My total return for the sale was 24s 76c… so shorted 1s 36c….. anyone seeing this?? also… Is there some “hidden fee” that comes out BESIDES the listing fee?? that I’m just not realizing here? Thanks for any help

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Trumpetman.7643

Trumpetman.7643

I cannot pick my items up from the trading post, they are there but i cannot interact with them at all?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Previous

Cliff Spradlin.3512

Lead Programmer

Next

(Using “s” for silver and “c” for copper) I’m not getting the correct amount of currency per trade. I sold one item for 57c with a listing fee of 3c, after it sells I get 52c back so essentially shorted 2c total. I know this is not a big deal but it scales with value; ie: another listing I just put up was 50 items at 55c per item so I should get back 27s 50c – listing fee of 1s 38c… which comes out to a grand total of 26s 12c. My total return for the sale was 24s 76c… so shorted 1s 36c….. anyone seeing this?? also… Is there some “hidden fee” that comes out BESIDES the listing fee?? that I’m just not realizing here? Thanks for any help

Sorry for the confusion. There is an additional fee. It’s documented here: http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Marketplace

in Black Lion Trading Co

Previous

Cliff Spradlin.3512

Lead Programmer

Next

I cannot pick my items up from the trading post, they are there but i cannot interact with them at all?

You need to go to a Trading Post NPC, located in most towns, and access the pickup tab through that NPC.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Recently.1043

@cliff

Is the bug i mentioned known? It sounds like your talking about people that haven’t gotten gold from transactions (buy or sell). My problem is with just checking. I’ve bought stuff from the TP several times without issue, but twice now I lost money while just checking and not actually buying anything. And the amount i lose is really specific (only the gold column of my money – silver and copper remains). I’m 100% sure i did not attempt to sell or buy anything when i lost this gold.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Amurond.4590

Amurond.4590

I got the money refunded back for the only buy order I had lost.

But I haven’t got the two items I removed from being posted that I am sure I cancelled before I put this buy order.

Are these included in the “transactions” that are hoped to be fixed up due to the delay?

Cheers.

~ The Server I Play On Is Better Than The Server You Play On ~
- Kudzu, Dreamer, Frostfang, Eternity, Flameseeker Prophecies ~
~Nevermore, HOPE, Moot, Incinerator, Meteorlogicus, Howler ~

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Cheekything.6941

Cheekything.6941

Hi,

The queue of stuck transactions is still getting cleared out. At the current rate, it looks like it’ll be about 5 hours before it’s all cleared up.

At that point, assuming no bugs in the trading post, a user will be in 1 of 2 situations:

1. For ‘instant’ buy orders that don’t complete (for example the user didn’t have enough money, or the item was no longer available), the user’s money will be refunded back to their character’s wallet automatically and silently.
  2. For other orders, part or all of the order may be completed. The proceeds can be picked up in the pickup tab when you’re at a trading post NPC. What that means is that you might see less money in your pickup tab than you expect, since each item in your sell or buy order can be purchased individually by other players. You can check the current status of an order using the ‘My Transactions’ tab.

I’m really sorry for the delays in the trading post. We’re doing our best to ensure that it doesn’t happen again.

Does this mean in the next 5 hours anything that disappeared into nothingness will be reappearing with milk and cookies or is this for another issue?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Haye.8529

Haye.8529

Hi,

What operating system are you running? You need to be running Windows XP SP2 or above for the trading post to work, due to SSL root certs not being automatically updated in previous versions.

Well maybe i can help you out, i was asking ingame and on the forums for People who have the blank TRADING POST like me what Operating System they have.
Some of them said Windows 7, u have to run it as administrator.

But on the other Hand( People with Windows XP SP3) have the same Problem since Headstart.
We dont even see the Down for Maintenance.
Every Tab we click is Blank, with a endless Loading Circle in the Center.
We can let it load until forever.
We have no add-ons on our Browser.
We tried Repairing.

Ty

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Jackroyal.6372

Jackroyal.6372

Sorry for the confusion. There is an additional fee. It’s documented here: http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Marketplace

That makes PERFECT sense! Unfortunate I’ve got to find it out through a wiki but oh well, Appreciate the help!! Thank you

in Black Lion Trading Co

Previous

Cliff Spradlin.3512

Lead Programmer

Next

@cliff

Is the bug i mentioned known? It sounds like your talking about people that haven’t gotten gold from transactions (buy or sell). My problem is with just checking. I’ve bought stuff from the TP several times without issue, but twice now I lost money while just checking and not actually buying anything. And the amount i lose is really specific (only the gold column of my money – silver and copper remains). I’m 100% sure i did not attempt to sell or buy anything when i lost this gold.

Hi,

We haven’t had any other reports of this happening. I’ve sent you some messages privately to try to figure out exactly what caused your money to disappear, but I haven’t found any evidence of the trading post being involved yet.

(edited by Cliff Spradlin.3512)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Persephone.3845

Persephone.3845

I can buy things no problem but can’t sell anything.

I managed to sell an item maybe a week ago before trading post was enabled for everyone.

Running Vista, on a home network. Any suggestions?

Edit: Thanks for the response Cliff, I appreciate it and will keep my fingers crossed for a fix tomorrow

Attachments:

(edited by Persephone.3845)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Previous

Cliff Spradlin.3512

Lead Programmer

Next

I can buy things no problem but can’t sell anything.

I managed to sell an item maybe a week ago before trading post was enabled for everyone.

Running Vista, on a home network. Any suggestions?

My guess is that something happened that caused your local trading post files to become corrupt. Unfortunately a normal repair operation doesn’t repair the trading post files. It’s a bit of an involved process to do it manually.

I’ve gotten a couple reports of this over the last day. When the rest of the trading post developers get in tomorrow, I’ll ask them to look into it. If my suspicion is correct, then they will be able to fix yours and others’ without asking you to do scary things to your files.

I’m sorry that you’re not able to sell right now.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Farferal.5140

Farferal.5140

Hey, I’m having the same problem as some people on here, can buy anything on the TP but as soon as I try to sell it says ‘error attempting to sell’ [shown below]

Attachments:

in Black Lion Trading Co

Previous

Cliff Spradlin.3512

Lead Programmer

Next

Hey, I’m having the same problem as some people on here, can buy anything on the TP but as soon as I try to sell it says ‘error attempting to sell’ [shown below]

Hi,

This is a slightly different problem than I’ve seen reported. Could you tell me if you’re able to send player mail currently?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Traspler.1840

Traspler.1840

Why is there no way to flip/scroll/page through the items under ‘My Transactions’→‘Items I’m selling’? I am selling more items than the ones showing and I can’t find a way to look through all the items and just cancel one particular one if it’s not listed on the very first page.

I also think the additional 10% fee for a completed transaction should be clearly displayed in the ‘Sell on Trading Post’ UI.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Nathriel.9718

Nathriel.9718

Ok here is our problem.

My brother and I use the same computer to play Guild Wars 2 but have different accounts. When I play the game I can buy and sell at the TP with no problem. But when my brother logs in with his account he can’t do anything. The buy button is gray and the sell tab is just a black screen with the search field, so it could be an account related problem (we use the same client too, the account is the only difference).

My brother’s display name is Voledar.8169. We wrote an ingame bug report too about this issue.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Amurond.4590

Would just like some kind of confirmation that cancelled transactions will also be available in pick-up after delay. I already received the money I was missing so it’s not looking good…

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: hoad.5321

hoad.5321

Whenever i open the lion trading tab they all just keep loading. The little golden circle just keens turning around but after even 20 minutes nothing has happened. Plz help

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Koshchei.4670

Koshchei.4670

During the period that the trading post was not delivering items I removed 250 cotton from sale which also weren’t returned to me. After the trading post was fixed for purchases the buy order I made for leather appeared but my own cotton was still not returned.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: BRUTUS.6035

BRUTUS.6035

I sold few items and I didn’t get the full money back from them, got 1 silver few copper, and it was worth over 6 silver of items sold. please check this

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Eviltree.1648

Eviltree.1648

I also get a blank screen in trading post even though it’s fixed for most people

Same thing. I have win7 x64.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Amurond.4590

During the period that the trading post was not delivering items I removed 250 cotton from sale which also weren’t returned to me. After the trading post was fixed for purchases the buy order I made for leather appeared but my own cotton was still not returned.

Yeah I’m having the same issue albeit with different items. Hopefully it’s fixed at some point. :\

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Garath.6354

Garath.6354

I can’t access the black lion trading page at all it keeps loading forever no matter what tab I choose. I’m running Windows XP Service Pack 3 and I did run it as administrator. I tested the game on my laptop with Windows 7 and it works fine there..

Attachments:

(edited by Moderator)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: xic.9756

xic.9756

I can’t access the black lion trading page at all it keeps loading forever no matter what tab I choose. I’m running Windows XP Service Pack 3 and I did run it as administrator. I tested the game on my laptop with Windows 7 and it works fine there..

Same here, even with Win7!
Tried every suggestion i could find (admin rights, disabling addons, repair client…), nothing works. Seems like a problem with those ssl certs, sounds familiar to me…
Is there any way to import them manually, make a needed site trusted or something?
Is there any Windows service that needs to run? Which browser engine is used (someone mentioned it´s Firefox/Chrome – is that official?)

Please help/fix that, don´t wanna reinstall the whole OS and leave it unconfigured…

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Hooplah.3150

Hooplah.3150

recieved my full loss with parts of payments.

Just wait it out.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Previous

Cliff Spradlin.3512

Lead Programmer

Next

For those who are not able to access the commerce panel at all – were you able to before?

(edited by Cliff Spradlin.3512)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: tofucouncil.4028

tofucouncil.4028

I haven’t received any of my payments nor items that I cancelled and sold in the trading post before yesterdays patch up till now

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: yesalphadiva.7235

yesalphadiva.7235

I’m having an issue with responsiveness of Trading Post.

To illustrate: a couple of days ago, I attempted to buy one stack of 50 silver ore. After the first attempt to click “buy”, I saw no indication that my action had done anything at all, so I clicked “buy” again, thinking that perhaps sales were so robust that the Trading Post needed to reset quantities, etc. In fact, I ended up clicking “buy” several times (about once every 20-30 seconds) with no indication that anything was happening at all, no green message from the Trading Post confirming my purchase, no item in my pickup mailbox.

I know this sounds incredibly stupid on my part, but it took me a few minutes to realize that each click of the “buy” button was chipping away at my character’s coin. The problem is that the Trading Post was giving me no indication that any transactions were actually being completed. At this point, I stopped using the Trading Post all together. However, today, I see that I have 5 stacks of 50 silver ore waiting in my pickup box. This is not what I had intended; I only wanted 1 stack. Also, the amount of money “missing” from my character far exceeds the amount of money I would’ve spent on 5 stacks.

Something has been lost in translation with the Trading Post. My biggest issue is that, more often than not, you can click something in the Trading Post and…nothing happens. Or, rather, nothing happens except your hard-earned coin gets eaten like a broken vending machine.

I’m delighted with the potential of the system and have had about five or six successful transactions (complete with confirmation messages and prompt delivery). BUT one Trading Post failure (the silver ore purchase) has cost me +/- 70 silver, which is more than half the coin I had earned in during the entire lifetime of my level 33 character…and all for a stack of silver ore. I can only imagine what others are going through.

[Finally, I would just like to say thank you to the GW2 people for an amazing game and for being so responsive here on these forums. I’ve been playing MMOs since the beginning of time, haha, and could not be more impressed with everything you’ve done.]

(edited by yesalphadiva.7235)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Daxton.8712

Daxton.8712

Same here, even with Win7!
Tried every suggestion i could find (admin rights, disabling addons, repair client…), nothing works. Seems like a problem with those ssl certs, sounds familiar to me…
Is there any way to import them manually, make a needed site trusted or something?
Is there any Windows service that needs to run? Which browser engine is used (someone mentioned it´s Firefox/Chrome – is that official?)

Please help/fix that, don´t wanna reinstall the whole OS and leave it unconfigured…

Try disabling your 3rd party firewall software and launch the game again to see the if the contents of the Trade Post show up…

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: BUGABOO.7906

BUGABOO.7906

I still haven’t received my gold from a cancelled bid and I am afraid of cancelling a few other bids I have up because I am not sure I will receive the gold…

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: MagnifiQue.2947

MagnifiQue.2947

If by commerce you mean any tab in trading company, than i did not.
It loads like forever and nothing happens.
btw i’m win7

(edited by MagnifiQue.2947)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: xic.9756

xic.9756

For those who are not able to access the commerce panel at all – were you able to before?

No, it never worked. Just didn´t worry until now, where it´s suppossed to work.

Try disabling your 3rd party firewall software and launch the game again to see the if the contents of the Trade Post show up…

Tried that, problem remains…
The firewall would react to a connection from a different process like awesomium.
Pretty sure it´s something with those certs. Got cert errors in LoL all the time,
I can just pass them by there…

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Farferal.5140

Farferal.5140

Hi,

This is a slightly different problem than I’ve seen reported. Could you tell me if you’re able to send player mail currently?

I haven’t used the mail system yet, so I don’t know if this is what happens when players are offline (as the person I tried to send this to was offline), but I don’t think it sent and came up with the error message below.

EDIT: I should also mention that I have sold items on the TP before, this problem came around after the TP got put back up last night at around 12:10am GMT

Attachments:

(edited by Farferal.5140)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Azurro.1504

Azurro.1504

Hi, same problem from me. I’ve bought 3 superior runes yesterday morning and my gold have been charged, i have no sigils to claim in the TP and it’s not in my transaction list.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Dante Casar.6485

Dante Casar.6485

Hi

No, I never had access to any tab of the Trading Post.

I also have win7 x64 and running GW 2 with or without administrator mode doesn’t make any difference

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Mantrid.7805

Mantrid.7805

On Wednesday I was able to buy some items, but they only arrived today with no notice. Because of this I also have more stuff than I need. It should be made more obvious that if you click buy, it’s done even if you can’t see it in the Transactions tab.
Today I can browse but can’t buy or sell anything.

All things have the right to grow.
Oh wait. Nightmare Court doesn’t.