Item Bag randomly resizes

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: UserError.7150

UserError.7150

Everyonce in a while when i open up my inventory, it will resiz to its original supper small size, and i have to keep stretching it back out so that way i can actually see more than 4 items at a time

Posted by: dagrdagaz.4913

dagrdagaz.4913

I am not the only one then. Happens to me to sometimes.

When it does happen it usually also resets more than once.
I rezone alot, change characters alot, open and close Inventory alot, and as unexepected as it happens it quickly enough stops resetting.

When the Wallet was introduced it kept resetting untill i had logged in to most of my characters.

But I still have no idea yet what causes it really.

(edited by dagrdagaz.4913)

UserError.7150

its a bug that got released during this last living story, or the update before that.

anyway, im starting to think that anet releases these bugs on purpose, i mean how else could they be so perfectly hidden in the updates, yet seam designed almost too perfectly

LOL bugs that seam their TOO perfect

UserError.7150

OHH and when anet released the wallet, it scanned you bank and each of your characters inventory (meaning their was something in the update that affected inventory), and how can you claim you do extensive testing when they didn’t even catch something like this?

Posted by: Beldin.5498

Beldin.5498

its a bug that got released during this last living story, or the update before that.

No .. its an very old random bug it seems .. i had that maybe half a year ago for a while but never again after that.

EVERY MMO is awesome until it is released then its unfinished. A month after release it just sucks.
Best MMOs are the ones that never make it. Therefore Stargate Online wins.

UserError.7150

No .. its an very old random bug it seems .. i had that maybe half a year ago for a while but never again after that.

well… it happens to me almost once a day… completely at random it seams

Posted by: Beldin.5498

Beldin.5498

Have you already tried to delete your local.dat ?

EVERY MMO is awesome until it is released then its unfinished. A month after release it just sucks.
Best MMOs are the ones that never make it. Therefore Stargate Online wins.