Items shuffled in last inventory bag

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: PCanineBrigade.4916

PCanineBrigade.4916

So I just logged on after ~10 hours and found that items in my two characters’ last inventory bag shuffled from how I arranged them.
I put them on the last slots of the bag (I use the ‘Hide Bags’ option) and they somehow went to the first slots of the bag. (As in I put them on 11-20th slot of my 6th bag and they went to 1-10th slot of the 6th bag)

Anyone else experiencing similar problems? I’m starting to freak out a bit whether my account was compromised or not.
EDIT: Just realized I haven’t moved stuff back in 1 of my chars yet

Attachments:

(edited by PCanineBrigade.4916)

Posted by: Arwen.2168

Arwen.2168

You said you used “compact bags”? this will move everything up in your inventory if you put in slots 11-20 and leave 1-10 free they will move to those slots as soon as you compact.

Posted by: PCanineBrigade.4916

PCanineBrigade.4916

Ah, my bad. I meant the Hide Bags/Show bags option. I wasn’t exactly sure what it’s called since I’ve left it on for years.
Also, I don’t think I had accidentally clicked on ‘Compact’ option since it didn’t occur on only one of my characters.
Though, it could be that something forced the ‘Compact’ option because 90% of the bags all across my characters are equipment boxes, and I put the Starter Backpack or normal bags in last bag slots.

(edited by PCanineBrigade.4916)

Posted by: shadow.6174

shadow.6174

Are you sure the items shuffled and not the inventory window resized? There is a known bug where the window resizes itself out of nowhere and it causes it to look as items have got misplaced.

Edit: ah nvm, I had’t seen your screenshoot.