Items won't sometimes stack in bank

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Mokkaimuri.6420

Mokkaimuri.6420

I’ve been getting this small lag since launch now and then. I have an item (Jug on liquid karma in this occasion) that won’t stack with the other ones. It’s a small thing but still should be fixed

Attachments:

Posted by: Treeline.3865

Treeline.3865

It is the jugs you got from the new dungeon. They don’t stack with the ones from daily.

Leader of Heroes [Hero] – Seafarers Rest

Posted by: TactualRain.7109

TactualRain.7109

It is the jugs you got from the new dungeon. They don’t stack with the ones from daily.

That’s helpful, but WHAT A FEATURE, amirite?

What I find most useful is having two stacks of something that do the same thing. It helps my OCD to work out where I got them from – this stack for dailies, and this stack from a dungeon.

Posted by: Bubi.7942

Bubi.7942

Altough their name is the same, the items do not have the same effect. The ones you get from the dungeon are adjusted to give karma according to your level.

See here: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/livingworld/flameandfrost/Rewarded-Jugs-of-Karma-not-stacking/first#post1946013

Posted by: TactualRain.7109

TactualRain.7109

That’s good to know (actual link).

Maybe it would have been cool then to give them a different name. The fact that confusion exists (forum posts, people trying to log bugs, etc.) indicates that it’s a bit of a missed target.

To brutally stretch a tortured analogy, it’d be a bit like having a stop light where there were two red lights instead of a yellow in there. One’s a bit more red than the other, but you don’t know that until you get really confused after getting a ticket and going to court; the judge says, “Oh yeah. That’s by design, it saves on yellow bulbs.”

Posted by: Bubi.7942

Bubi.7942

Actually all bulbs in a traffic light are the same color, the glass is different that covers it, but I get the analogy, and I agree it should have been a different name. But seeing it’s only 3 items, it’s k with me.