Jug of Karma from Crumpled Pages not stacking

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Aether.7250

Aether.7250

So, I gave the Crumpled Pages from the Molten Facility Dungeon to Sten Veilshredder in Ruins of Rin (Black Citadel). He gave me a Jug of Liquid Karma (the same item you get from your daily achievement completion) as a reward.

However, this particular Jug that I received from him will NOT stack with the other Jugs that I have saved in my bank. I have tried stacking it in my inventory and in my bank, stacking it with just one other Jug, and tried to stack OTHER Jugs on top of it. It just switches their position in my inventory as if they were different, unstackable items. Is this supposed to be a “different” Jug of Liquid Karma, or is this a bug? Thanks.

[PYRO] – Maguuma
Sebastian Vettel – Wa (M) / Mylenne – Ra
Lux Crownguard – Me / Phalanx – Gu

Posted by: Hobie Kytty.5691

Hobie Kytty.5691

I just tried doing the same thing and they will not stack. Although they have the same description and icon.

Posted by: Legendary.8754

Legendary.8754

Mine dont stack also. I’m saving my jugs for later and now have a wasted slot space on my bank because of it.

Posted by: druakian.3402

druakian.3402

I can confirm this bug is still in the game. Just collected my Jugs from the three Molten NPCs and they don’t stack with the rest of the Jugs I have collected from doing the Daily.

Posted by: WaxWorm.8574

WaxWorm.8574

They are two different items. In the german version for example they also have different names. And in all versions, they give 5000 karma (on a lvl80 char) instead of the 4500 karma on a regular jug of karma.