Jumping Mad Daily Achievement

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Silferas.3841

Silferas.3841

I have completed the jumping puzzle. Twice. Even waited for the whole activity round to end. Didn’t get the achievement.

[Path] of the Immortals – a guild for veterans – Join us
[S]illy [L]ittle [U]gly [T]rolls – our little dungeon forum community
“My mind has left, my body follows”

Posted by: Sapphirine.1023

Sapphirine.1023

Exactly the same here… I even finished it thrice in that round. And waited for the timer of the round to end, just like Silferas. No daily achievement. No loot either after the first successful attempt since the trick or treat bags are no longer awarded. That’s very frustrating.

Posted by: karallis.6805

karallis.6805

Same here. Completed it multiple times to see if it was a random bug but nothing. Sad sad sad.

Posted by: Ashidoku.5074

Ashidoku.5074

Exact same thing happened to me.

Completed the puzzle three times in one round then left thinking the instance was bugged or something.
Completed twice the next round and waited for the round to end got top scorer but still no daily.

Posted by: CaveSalamander.9150

CaveSalamander.9150

I’m guessing it’s either bugged or the instance is messing with it somehow- I got top scorer too and nothing tried opening the chest too to see if that was the issue.

My quest is to find the dorito.

Posted by: Kenage Achalarus.4276

Kenage Achalarus.4276

i have completed this achevement twice and did not give me the achevement for daily i have 2 screneshots proving it and also a live stream as well. i would love it if they would fix their content. i want my candy corn mini.

Attachments:

a Mesmer with a Greatsword [Confusion], your mind has been [Mind Wrack]

Posted by: Kenage Achalarus.4276

Kenage Achalarus.4276

decided to try the JP agine and still no dice second screneshot proving that i didnt get rewarded

Attachments:

a Mesmer with a Greatsword [Confusion], your mind has been [Mind Wrack]

Posted by: Zergling.8675

Zergling.8675

same thing ………..

Posted by: Kaliki.3247

Kaliki.3247

I have also came across this issue submitted a report in game as well, also I got 20 emp fragments the first time. Went through again and got nothing… really bummed and felt my time was wasted.

Posted by: Tecca.4036

Tecca.4036

Same here, Kaliki. I did get the achievement for it, but the 20 Empyreal Fragments and then nothing for my next three wins was really demotivating. A trick-or-treat bag or two would suffice, but an empty chest? Eh.

Posted by: Madoka.3496

Madoka.3496

Finish the clock tower, no JP achievement, wait until I finished the whole activity, no daily activity achievement. Opened 10 bags inside clock tower, none of them count as the daily… completely bugged inside the clock tower. Not to mention only empty chest after the first jump each day.

Was an interesting jp but you guys manage to wreck it.

Frustrated Customer