Karka Queen's Magic

Karka Queen's Magic

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Starscream.6498

Starscream.6498

This is a Collection Item from the fourth collection towards the H.O.P.E. legendary. You’re supposed to defeat the Karka Queen with the Dwarven Spell Trap item activated, just like you have to defeat 2 other bosses. I’ve done this successfully with the other two, but I have done the Karka Queen with it activated 6 times now, multiple times on different characters as well, and haven’t received Karka Queen’s Magic. I’ve read this is because you loot it from the Queen’s corpse and only a limited amount of people are able to tag her for loot – this would make sense because my computer is really bad and my loading times are awfully long, which doesn’t help when she spawns on the other half of the map. I’m still not sure of this though, and if it is the case, could the item be transferred into the daily chest she leaves behind after she is defeated?

Karka Queen's Magic

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

This is a Collection Item from the fourth collection towards the H.O.P.E. legendary. You’re supposed to defeat the Karka Queen with the Dwarven Spell Trap item activated, just like you have to defeat 2 other bosses. I’ve done this successfully with the other two, but I have done the Karka Queen with it activated 6 times now, multiple times on different characters as well, and haven’t received Karka Queen’s Magic. I’ve read this is because you loot it from the Queen’s corpse and only a limited amount of people are able to tag her for loot – this would make sense because my computer is really bad and my loading times are awfully long, which doesn’t help when she spawns on the other half of the map. I’m still not sure of this though, and if it is the case, could the item be transferred into the daily chest she leaves behind after she is defeated?

Apparently, this doesn’t drop as often as it is supposed to. It’s on the list of fixes for legendary collections; I don’t recall if the relevant dev had time to post an ETA or not.

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

Karka Queen's Magic

Posted by: Starscream.6498

Starscream.6498

Apparently, this doesn’t drop as often as it is supposed to. It’s on the list of fixes for legendary collections; I don’t recall if the relevant dev had time to post an ETA or not.

I did see in a dev post that they’re aware of a problem with the Ancient Karka Husk, but I don’t know if that includes this too. Would be logical that it does I suppose.